They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was really a waste of a death, like she could have died on the next ep and I would have been way more shocked like WTF they just saved her and she gets randomly killed?!?! But instead they constantly remind us how smart and strong she is then have her randomly attack someone in the middle of a stand off with a pair of scissor in the shoulder? How long have they been killing zombies? Head shots only should be 1st nature by now.

And Dawn INSTANTLY shooting her in the head... come on man.

Was she just trying to stay for dude and knew her crew wouldn't just let her stay so she had to do something drastic? I mean its just so stupid I'm trying to make excuses now.

oh well, my only guess is glen is going to die soon, so maggie can be totally alone.

Also I hate when they take people with limps, the young black dude is clearly going to die because he has the worst kind of handicap you can have in this situation.

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
http://pmcdeadline2.files.w ordpress.com/2014/12/walking-dead-s5-mid-season-finale-2.jpg?w=446&h=299&cr op=1

As in past fall finales, last night’s The Walking Dead saw the death of a major character and the survivors confronting some of their worst fears. The Season 5 midseason ender also saw the AMC zombie apocalypse not only break its own records but tackle Sunday Night Football for the fifth time this season. In a season that has seen the show based on the Robert Kirkman co-created comic series smash through one record after another, last night’s WD was watched by 14.8 million, with 9.6 million among adults 18-49.

That’s a strong double-digit rise of 23% and 24% from the 12.1 million total viewers and 7.7 million in the key demo who tuned in for the Season 4 midseason finale last December 1. That episode was WD’s previous midseason record holder. The all-time record holder the AMC series is the Season 5 premiere of October 12 that drew 17.3 million total viewers and 11 million adults 18-49.

Compared with last week’s episode, The Walking Dead was up 8% among the key demo. Season-to-season, the first half of the current fifth season has risen 13% among the 18-49s vs. the first half of S4 and 13% among total viewers with 9.5 million in the demo and 14.6 million viewers overall.

Having beaten the NFL head-to-head twice last season, the S5 debut of WD topped NBC’s usually dominant SNF. The AMC drama went on to take SNF down another three weeks in a row only to be stopped last week with the Dallas Cowboys’ closer-than-close 31-28 victory over the New York Giants. That game ended up getting an 8.1 result among the key demo to WD’s 7.0. Last night’s midseason finale flipped that result: Walking Dead posted a 7.6 rating last night to SNF‘s 6.3 in fast nationals. Among the 18-49s, the Denver Broncos’ win over the Kansas City Chiefs was watched by about 8 million viewers — more than 1.5 million fewer than The Walking Dead. Even with an adjustment in final nationals, which saw last week’s SNF go from 7.1 to 8.1, it is unlikely that the NFL is going to beat back the zombies.

After eight weeks, this was the last time this season that the AMC series and SNF will be going head-to-head. The Walking Dead returns on February 8 for the second half of Season 5, a week after Super Bowl XLIX.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Was I the only one who didn't care that Beth died?
what made me feel less emotions over her death was that it was completely avoidable...she was home free and she fukking walks up to the bytch and stabs her in the neck? fukking stupid bytch kinda deserved getting shot in the head.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This was the worst season possibly in the show.

The hospital storyline was horrendous. Absolutely pointless. Never seen such blatant filler. It was as bad as the farm, but at least the farm had a good payoff. Like seriously beth dies anyway and shes such a woat character the only emotion you feel is relief shes gone.

Im done with the show.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:what: u a homo?

why would a hetrosexual black man not care if a pawg dies? i cried cause we wouldn't get to see her lil cute white ass no more.
pawg:scust:

fukk Beth and her boring ass story lines breh. Her dying didn't even make sense... How you stab the bytch with scissors, slow as fukk, and then get head tapped like you didn't see the bytch had a gun:snoop:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont think episodes like the hospital are worthless, they do the job of showing there are others out there Bunkered up and alive. But they made this feel kinda of worthless because they spent so much time growing beth and making her out to be smart, that you feel like she should have made it out the hospital at least (or at least not do something so random and dumb). I don't know if it happen like that in the comic, but it probably is a bit more acceptable on paper instead of how it played out on tv.

The black dude from season one is a beast, I kind of hope that if ryck or Darryl dies he will step in. He's the only one I can see filling those roles, right now there are only 2 strong men. (sorry glenn and tyrese lol) I feel like the group is way to big now. There are way to many people still around from season 1 and 2 still. Seems like they are having a hard time letting them go, I wonder if they feel pressure to keep certain characters alive.