AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Nah breh, they laid Tyrese's bytchassness on TOO heavy
The muthafukka was telling Sasha to forgive murderous cannibals who:
- were about to kill them TWICE (once at the compund, then at the church)
-Were going to break a baby's neck
-Had a stomach full of a leg from Bob's famous grill
-More than likely would've eaten them, too
:smh:
i totally agree breh... if Savage Rick had them real Goons Tyrese would be dead now on some, "You let that nikka go after he tried to eat us breh??" :dahell: ida shot Tyrese myself by now, or told him go babysit & shut the fukk up.... I was more talkin bout the comics... Tyrese wasn't a bytch like this...

Im gonna find Coli brehs wit PAWGs, certs & Jujitsu skills, we livin... give me a Feather chick, Im good...

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Beth saw dawn for who she was and heard it
from a few people that they wanted her gone.
She knew that dawn would do anything to
not look weak in front of the other staff.
Even if they would have handed Noah over
she was not gonna let Rick and the gang leave
without a serious fight........peep the look on dawns face.
Beth had to kill that hoe.

wat6rr.jpg

I guess I'll accept this explanation. :to:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Abusing mod powers cause your stupid ass wasnt smart enough to ignore a tag right after an episode aired that you hadn't seen yet. Smarten up mod :umad:

Last edited:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/i/2014/12/02/WalkingDead_612x380.jpg

The Walking Dead companion series has cast its first two victims, er, actors: British actor Frank Dillane (who played Tom Riddle in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince) and Alycia Debnam Carey (Into the Storm) have signed onto the eagerly anticipated AMC series.

The news was first reported by Deadline and reports have suggested the project has a title—Cobalt—but a source at the network says that name is not correct.

The young actors will play the kids of one of the show’s main characters, a female guidance counselor who is not yet cast. Dillaine is her “former druggie” son and Debnam Carey is her “ambitious” daughter.
The spin-off is co-created by Robert Kirkman and Dave Erickson. It will take during the same zombie apocalypse in the original series, but in a different location and possibly at a different time.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/i/2014/12/02/WalkingDead_612x380.jpg

The Walking Dead companion series has cast its first two victims, er, actors: British actor Frank Dillane (who played Tom Riddle in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince) and Alycia Debnam Carey (Into the Storm) have signed onto the eagerly anticipated AMC series.

The news was first reported by Deadline and reports have suggested the project has a title—Cobalt—but a source at the network says that name is not correct.

The young actors will play the kids of one of the show’s main characters, a female guidance counselor who is not yet cast. Dillaine is her “former druggie” son and Debnam Carey is her “ambitious” daughter.
The spin-off is co-created by Robert Kirkman and Dave Erickson. It will take during the same zombie apocalypse in the original series, but in a different location and possibly at a different time.
damn i never even thought of that element

how many people are on drugs, medical or rec, that suddenly just stopped instantly that day shyt went to hell

i was also reading somewhere that the dead outnumber the living 4000 to 1 in this universe... so you could count up all the zombies we've ever seen killed, and it still wouldn't amount to shyt... most of the world is dead

6 billion people in the world, divided by 4000... there's about 1.5 million people left on the entire earth right now

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
6 billion people in the world, divided by 4000... there's about 1.5 million people left on the entire earth right now
:huhldup:

They should try to find an island like hawaii or something. Clear the island of walkers and everyone can live there in peace. Get people there by boats. Not like the walkers are gonna swim over to the island.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup:

They should try to find an island like hawaii or something. Clear the island of walkers and everyone can live there in peace. Get people there by boats. Not like the walkers are gonna swim over to the island.

The walkers can swim or walk right