They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Comic spoilers:
Isn't Jesus gay too? I actually forgot about the gay couple until you mentioned them.

yAkJbc7.jpg
And I don't think that it will be the gay couple that is introduced just because they are not really all that important as far as characters go and because Kirkman said only one gay character was coming so it is definitely going to be Jesus.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Four days? It's had to have been close to two weeks WD universe time since. Look how long it took to find Terminus. Then getting trapped in Terminus. Then the church.
the splitiing of the group episodes all took like a day or 2 then they was in terminus not even over night cause tyrese n them was right behind them
then the church shyt happened all in one day same night as when daryl went to find beth

Hammer

Banned
Daps
can anyone confirm if Noah left the hospital with the group or if he stayed?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe she killed hanson not because it needed to be done but because she wanted to be in charge and the other officers knew it. That's why they didn't shoot back after she go killed. And then she taunted beth with that "i told you they all come back" shyt. Her excuse for doing things was that the other officers would see her as weak, but it shows she was just using that as an excuse. she wanted noah to show her group that rick didnt get over on her.

but beth was ready to go back to her fam. why risk that just to get back at dawn? did she really not think that stabbing dawn wouldn't ignite a huge fire fight and prolly kill other people? the other officers were right there with their guns.

the fact that she only died was a blessing. what she did was extremely selfish and could have caused alot more people to lose their lives. all in all this was lazy writing by the creators. it was completely irrational, made no sense, and i think was a lousy way for such an important character to go out.

this is up there with t-dawg randomly getting bit in the shoulder as the worst walking dead death.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
:snoop: At that stupid preacher for ruining the church as a home for everyone.

I legit forgot that Beth was Maggie's sister, Maggie wasn't even acting like it for real until this episode.

Beth's death just kinda makes the whole saga with the hospital feel like a waste of time. I thought Beth was gonna use the scissors to stab ole girl in the neck, not stab her through her clothes. Chick probably was wearing a vest underneath her clothing anyway. I thought Beth was gonna slide the scissors to Noah or something, chick purposely got herself killed and wasted the group's time and effort trying to save her. At least Carol got saved but still.

Last edited: