They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
better plots, more locations, better characters, more entertaining.

i mean, tonights episode of TWD was probablyt he best of the season, next to episode 1; and it still wasn't better than the last episode of Z-Nation

Lol....No...

I'm not trying to come off as cocky. Yeah I agree the WD can be boring as f*ck. But Z nation is definitely not the "superior show".

1. Terrible acting.
  2. Low budget
  3. Better characters? No. Only one I liked was the Black delta force guy that played in Lost the rest were flat.
  4. Better plot? No.
  5. More locations? Yeah.
  6. Bad CGI zombies.
  7. Story telling is flat compared to WD.
  8. Plus its on Syfy.:scust:

The only thing Z Nation has on WD is more action. To each its own I guess, but not the "superior show".

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beth was the eye candy of the show, sad she's gone. And I was kinda hoping daryl would end up hitting that as there are rumors they want to make him a homo,and darryl is like for many my favourite character on the show ,and it just won't be the same if he tongue kisses another man.

I thought the way they killed her off was crappy, don't know about you guys but if I was writing it, I think when she and dawn were having a bonding session by the elevator shaft in the hospital ,if dawn had at a dramatic tear jerking moment,just thrown beth down the shaft it would have been much better.

Also pissed they killed off dawn as well, I liked the sociopathic hot chick myself, would have been a good pairing for rick and how he's changed.

Bit shyt overall I think.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Lol....No...

I'm not trying to come off as cocky. Yeah I agree the WD can be boring as f*ck. But Z nation is definitely not the "superior show".

1. Terrible acting.
  2. Low budget
  3. Better characters? No. Only one I liked was the Black delta force guy that played in Lost the rest were flat.
  4. Better plot? No.
  5. More locations? Yeah.
  6. Bad CGI zombies.
  7. Story telling is flat compared to WD.
  8. Plus its on Syfy.:scust:

The only thing Z Nation has on WD is more action. To each its own I guess, but not the "superior show".

He finna to get negged for pushing that bullshyt :birdman:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
REPACK Note: AMC threw some extra footage of Morgan at the end again, AFTER the credits caught us off guard.

Season 05 , Episode 08 – “Coda”
Rick seeks a peaceful agreement when rules and morals are tossed aside by new enemies.

The.Walking.Dead.S05E08.REPACK.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
MP4 | AAC VBR | 407MB

The.Walking.Dead.S05E08.REPACK.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
MKV | AC3 CBR | 1.93GB

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
jesus christ, maggie is a terrible big sister. she hasn't cared about her sister in the last two seasons until now. that prisoner exchange scene didn't have to go down like that.

darryl didn't even get to fukk. same goes for carl. I know rosa is fast, but they all can't be fukkin her. I can't believe gabe scary bytch ass didn't die. I HATE that character. dude scared of his own shadow out in these zombie streets.

and lets talk about morgan. they show in in the first episode briefly, only to never see him again???? :wtf:

EDIT, I had to watch the on demand to see the morgan footage that was cut out.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Fuuuuuuuuuuck

Not Beth!!!!!

Fuuuuuuuuck

I liked her character :mjpls: I'm tight. Daryl and Maggie tho :to:

Should have let Daryl light that while corridor up. That was some bullshyt man.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Eugene and the crew are about a 3/4 the way to DC.... in the process they battle the hunters, meet Gabriel, reconnect with Morgan, and out run a 10,000 plus zombie herd... this gay guys are scouts for a small settlement who pay tax to negins group ... the looking to recruit allies to deal with negotiating the taxes in crops they pay to his town ... also rick becomes the town sheriff along with michone till the place is over run by walkers and they kill ricks new girl friend and the defacto mayor of the town .. the gay couple don't do anything crazy in the comics . most of the couples in the comics have a sex scene or two ... thankfully we dont see one of theirs .... there the wispy .. hispter ....effeminate types ... honestly they probably would die pretty quickly in a zombie appcollypse

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the actress who plays beth just turn 30 and she looks GREAT and could still pass for a young adult

but you cant have her and carl do a make out scene cause that would be awkward as fu,ck to the actors

daryl and beth characters have a 15+ age difference and so do the actors ... so you cant have Daryl hook up with a teenager cause it would alienate the older women who watch the show ... cant have him hook up with carol cause it would alienate the young girls who watch for Daryl ..

cause the writers are in a corner.... it make sense to kill beth .. :yeshrug:

but at the same time cause the writers been afraid to put Daryl with anyone .. now most people think hes gay ... and it might be how they go with it next year... who knows ....

the only actress ever able to argue for her job was carol ... they wanted to kill her with t-dog and laurie ... but the actress mapped out a story arc for the writers and they liked it and kept her alive...

Last edited: