They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Hammer

Banned
Daps
the showdown between the exchange was dope especially with the ending of that

other than that the episode was weak

whole shyt was on Beth who got murked

i almost teared up at the end though with maggie when she sees beth and darryls reaction

3/5

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Anyone else think the Dominant-Society wanted to PUNISH Beth for showing some love/compassion/commitment to "EveryboyHateChris?" As soon as a pawg wraps her arms around a nicca, and stands up to her 'brother, his oppressor, she is immidiately SHOT in the head for NO REASON.......

They took Tyrese's White bytch away from HIM TOO before he got to rearrange those Cave-guts. :mjcry: White male insecurity is a real phenomenon. :patrice:

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Glen was trying to hop on that thang right when he saw it :takedat:

:russ::russ::russ:

But forreal tho, yung carl's fixin' to back into :demonic: mode. Poor b*stard's probably been thinking about smashing beth ever since they left to go rescue her ass. They're gonna show up with carol's old ass and he's gonna be like :blessed: :dahell: :scust: :camby: :to: :demonic:

Yo I coulda swore I saw the baby bust a :lawd: in the church when michonne was making zombie filets.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Rick the Ruthless is the only reason I'd continue to watch this show. I'm conflicted about stopping the show or not. His character is the only reason I'd watch.

After that intro I was convinced to stay on, but the next scene had me :beli: this fukkboi carver couldn't just crawl back under? fukkboi had to ruin shyt :pacspit:

Daryl should of hit that before she died :mjpls:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
woulda gave a fukk about beth's death if they would spent at least 5 minutes with maggie the pawg worried about her and crying. at least have her refuse to go to DC with the others.

but nah i guess they must have forgotten that beth and maggie were sisters til last night :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
killing beth seemed forced. if they had to off her thats cool but at least make it seem meaningful.

this. shyt made no sense. what did beth think stabbing that bytch in the face with her whole crew holding guns? why kill dawn NOW after she just saved your life by fighting that cop that wanted to expose beth killing gorman? if anything dawn was becoming more likeable.

what beth did made no sense at all. shyt was forced.