They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

a syfy network zombie show thats surprisingly decent.

better plots, more locations, better characters, more entertaining.

i mean, tonights episode of TWD was probablyt he best of the season, next to episode 1; and it still wasn't better than the last episode of Z-Nation

:whoa:

I watched the trailer and it looks like a good show. But I also saw bedwenching going on and a chick trying to channel Michonne :childplease:

TWD is the OG show and still has the throne :ufdup:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
tumblr_nfvw559SZA1saykaxo5_r1_400.gif

I Get It Now.
Was she crying

Edit she was

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
darryl looked like he was struggling carrying beth

she been on that terminus diet

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing I got out of this is that Rick Grimes post- 'they are fukking with the wrong people' is complex and awesome.:gladbron:

Michonne and Carl needed to bytch-slap Father Gabriel. Judith can throw up on him but I think I understand a little on his part because I think that he seems to accept the world as it is. He might be being a good addition just being a pastor to that show that everybody needs.

:mjcry:@ Beth. She came so close to getting Dawn. Well, her sacrifice freed Noah at least. I was thrilled to see him with Rick's group. I cannot believe those women at the hospital stayed with the raping cops :what:

Maggie's grief would have been more moving if she had mentioned Beth once since they were separated at the prison....Fake ass crying :camby:

And I'm getting real tired of these Morgan teases. Come on with the Come on! .......Stop playing with my emotions :birdman: