They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Not gonna lie, seeing Beth go out like that :mjcry:. As soon as she put those scissors under the cast, I had a feeling some shyt would go down. Just when she was starting to get a lil more interesting. Gotta wish I watched Talking Dead now after reading all those comments, might have to DVR for later. Maggie though :usure:, if Beth had saw you maybe she wouldn't have pulled that stunt. I'm glad they wrapped up the hospital arc though, only good to come from that crew was Everybody Hates Chris. :pacspit: Dawn and all her rationalizing.

Father Gabriel is the worst, first dude leads to Bob getting bitten then he leads a pack of zombies right back to the church. I get the full circle bit they were doing with him being in the role of the same people he turned away but :mindblown:. Time to send this dude to heaven :camby:.

Seeing Morgan again was cool, but I have a feeling he won't meet up with the group again till the finale.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I know I say this every week, but real talk. Why was I supposed to hate the female cop? Beth was the real antagonist.

And now she's dead

Gotta admit I felt sad for the cop as well.

You can tell she was breaking dawn (pun intended)

But she look horrified that she killed her and was hoping to be spared.

Then again I still like her from character on Hello Ladies :noah:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
rick killing jasper sitwell best part of the episode :yeshrug:

tumblr_nbyobozBIE1qkl981o1_500.gif

:mjlol: