They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
That ending was so funny. :snoop: at Sasha for trusting that dude but man the way dude just starts running afterwards was hilarious. He made sure he got out of there as quick as possible. :laugh: Come on Sasha, you trusted ole boy because he said his name was Bob? You know better. :hmm:

2 of the best characters are pretty much incapacitated now, story wise too.

Carol is laid out in the hospital and Abraham is still devastated over Eugene lying to him and him wasting his time following him. I don't know why the other characters are acting like Abraham is some dangerous mad man, like you can't understand his frustration. Following this rambling dude Eugene and thinking a cure is in Washington and he's been lying the whole time while you've been trying to protect him for months. Who wouldn't be mad?

Not to mention the flashback they showed with him and his family. Feel sorry for the dude. When motivated to do something(like keeping Eugene safe) he's a strong team member to have.
---
Oh yeah, the old dude in the hospital making it super obvious he was faking.

1. Random loud coughing. <---the plan
2. Beth is done, he LOOKS at Beth walking by and then...
3. "I...I don't know what happened, I guess I'm okay now. :guilty:"

Then Beth starts smiling like that was actually smooth. :laugh:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
they gotta give my man everybodyhate chris some of that tight Beth puzzy to make up for the weak and silly black characters. I wanna see chris make her eyes roll and and i'll forgive the mammy tyrese and auntie michonne. #squad

man, I agree. I don't like how two of the black characters who are badasses have been reduced to playing nanny for both of rick's kids.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Why is Carver always sweatin like LV in the Gangsta's Paradise video? :huh:

I swear they take all the positive Wire characters (D'Angelo, Carver, Cutty) and turn them into pussies here. Bunny Colvin and Bubbles are probably next... :beli:

0.jpg

lol haha

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
they gotta give my man everybodyhate chris some of that tight Beth puzzy to make up for the weak and silly black characters. I wanna see chris make her eyes roll and and i'll forgive the mammy tyrese and auntie michonne. #squad
I just want him to fukk Beth to make the white fanboys infuriated like they were when Tyrese was with that white woman.