They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
That ending was so funny. :snoop: at Sasha for trusting that dude but man the way dude just starts running afterwards was hilarious. He made sure he got out of there as quick as possible. :laugh: Come on Sasha, you trusted ole boy because he said his name was Bob? You know better. :hmm:

2 of the best characters are pretty much incapacitated now, story wise too.

Carol is laid out in the hospital and Abraham is still devastated over Eugene lying to him and him wasting his time following him. I don't know why the other characters are acting like Abraham is some dangerous mad man, like you can't understand his frustration. Following this rambling dude Eugene and thinking a cure is in Washington and he's been lying the whole time while you've been trying to protect him for months. Who wouldn't be mad?

Not to mention the flashback they showed with him and his family. Feel sorry for the dude. When motivated to do something(like keeping Eugene safe) he's a strong team member to have.
---
Oh yeah, the old dude in the hospital making it super obvious he was faking.

1. Random loud coughing. <---the plan
2. Beth is done, he LOOKS at Beth walking by and then...
3. "I...I don't know what happened, I guess I'm okay now. :guilty:"

Then Beth starts smiling like that was actually smooth. :laugh:

Agreed with bolded which is why I cant stand Maggie...

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Hmmm after such a strong start, its kinda gone off the boil.

No real idea what they doing with this officer chick, she doesnt seem bad, so why they wanna kill/attack her, swear Rick has done worse.

It's not just that, but this show has been :trash: since season 2. Yea, it has some good eps, but overall the show is hit or miss.

Probably should of never let go of Darabont. :ufdup:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Used to like her more, just don't like how she was judging the dude as if he had no reason to be that angry with Eugene.

Even Rosita was upset with Abraham, like she ain't been wasting her time with Eugene too.
Agreed. shyt was so strange and random. I expected Rosita to be JUST AS upset, but no she joined in on judging him with the others. I thought she would at least try to be reasonable.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Used to like her more, just don't like how she was judging the dude as if he had no reason to be that angry with Eugene.

Even Rosita was upset with Abraham, like she ain't been wasting her time with Eugene too.
Sh*t made no sense whatsoever. They all should've been lining up to beat his ass like on some Airplane sh*t

-And I thought for the past three seasons these dudes were making tracks and were far from Atlanta but in reality they're no further than Stone Mountain or some sh*t:what: Show starting to fall off. I said it before I'll say it again.. do Rick and the crew have to war with everybody? The way the show has presented the Police chick who's in charge(forgot her name), it seems like she's cool to sit down and talk to. Plus Carol got ran over and they're giving her treatment- where else should she be:yeshrug: Also I just don't get the whole Police force thing with the squad cars and crispy clean uniforms anyways in an Apocalypse. I know they got washing machines but at the same time how is the Priest's shirt and collar so crispy clean? Anything Beth related is boring as f*ck.. this show is fallin' off brehs:mjcry: