They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i like this episode a lot way more then daryl and carol episode which i hated ...

the Abraham episode had the water cannon fight and the three piece by abe ...

i like that tara sarcastic been waiting for someone to be a xander// dean winchester// peter parker type and crack jokes ...

glen was giving rosita the eye ... :shaq:

these guys want always play peace maker :snoop:

Rick plan would worked...

Tyrese should stay his Ms. Doubtfire ass in the church :pacspit:

the priest with the wwe body slam ... he got a killer in him :obama:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tyrese p*ssyness rubbed off:wtb:, on Sasha Go Hard:damn: Grimey Pigs are never to be entrusted:pacspit: Rick drew up football plays for nuthin':beli: Black Priest on some of other dumb shyt:wtf: Can't take another ep of Triple Og Carole comatose:noah:, and Beth mulling around like a savior:comeon: At least in a Zombie Apocalypse:what:, there's leisure for fishing:lupe:, and playing with a Yo-Yo:dahell: Why Michonne ain't out in the Walkerfield Field with her Samurai Sword:patrice:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, I should have known. NEVER trust a character on this show named "bob" :mjlol:

straight bamboozled sasha. He was too nice. you know he up to some shenanigans.

also eugene has been knocked the fukk out for damn near half the season as well :wtf:

he might have brain damage

btw, why did we get a teaser of morgan in the first episode to NEVER see him again in any episode. what are they doing?

then you got abe & co. abe got the best looking piece of trim currently on the show. he need to be happy with that.

also, speaking of wire characters, gabriel is the biggest bytch ever on this show. not only does he run away for no reason, but he steps on a bloody nail. you know he's gonna turn into a walker next episode.

I hate that after phenomenal episodes early this season, they once again start dragging shyt out again. I hate it when they take 1/2 a season looking for a character or group to reunite.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
What did that girl find in the bag frim thr walker?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Fam, I know the show is it's on thing and all but damn, the tyrese on the show is such a disappointment compared to the comics. :snoop: Finally get a black dude to stick around and they make him a fukking lame. Can't wait till my bruh Morgan join the team.

wouldn't count on morgan. last episode we saw him where he actually got to speak, he was batshyt crazy.

maybe they need to kill off some characters so they can get the plot moving more each week.