They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
you people keep saying they are dragging it out but what do you want them to do? go through the whole comic book in a season? they have to drag it out to make it last forever and ever
tumblr_n6eh99mlop1qb7rhko1_400.gif
:russ:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
fukk dat hoe. i hope they kill her. bytch is the most unrealistic character on the show. goes from abused house wife to suge knight. i don't believe it plus its corny. that old bytch would get killed with quickness in real life.
:dahell:

I can understand if she was fighting people in hand to hand combat and knocking them out like 80s Mike Tyson, but most of her goonery is with guns.. its certainly realistic for a middle age women to be a goon when she has access to all kinds of weapons.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I stopped watching Season 3 but I've been catching a couple episodes here and there this season.....these fools still in Atlanta :hellnaww:.....man by Season 2 I woulda had a full tank of gas and extra gas cans headed SOMEWHERE outta GA....can't believe they still in the same state doing the same damn thang since Season 1 :ohmygoodness:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I stopped watching Season 3 but I've been catching a couple episodes here and there this season.....these fools still in Atlanta :hellnaww:.....man by Season 2 I woulda had a full tank of gas and extra gas cans headed SOMEWHERE outta GA....can't believe they still in the same state doing the same damn thang since Season 1 :ohmygoodness:

:ohhh: @ that Florida Evans smiley. :lolbron:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Honestly, where are they gonna go? they don't know of any safe zones so might as well ride out in GA :manny:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
:dahell:

I can understand if she was fighting people in hand to hand combat and knocking them out like 80s Mike Tyson, but most of her goonery is with guns.. its certainly realistic for a middle age women to be a goon when she has access to all kinds of weapons.

nikka still mad that OG Carol told Lizzie to look at them flowers.:russ:

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
fukk dat hoe. i hope they kill her. bytch is the most unrealistic character on the show. goes from abused house wife to suge knight. i don't believe it plus its corny. that old bytch would get killed with quickness in real life.

:heh:

Watch a show about a zombie apocalypse for it's realism brehs

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only satisfying mid-season ending would be anybody from the Magic Schoolbus or Beth getting chomp up:ehh:

...cuz, Lord Knows if they do something to Triple OG Carol...:ohlawd: