They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Can we say good riddance to Gabriel yet :beli:. This dude has been worthless since he was introduced, where does he plan to go :skip:

It was cool seeing Amadar from The Americans pop up in the show :ehh:. Can't believe he got Sasha to fall for the okie doke :lolbron:

Rick the only one with some sense. When he was pointing that gun at ol boy he straight had that "I wish a nikka would" face going. Lucky for the cop Daryl talked him down.

Hopefully the B-Team makes their way back to the church. What was Maggie doing with the ladder and blanket :dwillhuh:. Giving dude shade or something? Damn Guile turned Muslim after giving Eugene the beats and praying to Allah the whole episode. At least Tara found a yo yo to play with. I see Glenn making back-up plans with Rosita in case something happens to Maggie :jawalrus:.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
The.Walking.Dead.S05E07.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
MP4 | AAC VBR | 468MB

The.Walking.Dead.S05E07.720p.HDTV.x264-DIMENSION
MKV | AC3 CBR | 2.08GB

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
MSL4xpW.jpg

This nikka died so sloppy :snoop:

Him and Bob.

They been living in the Zombie Apocalypse for all that time and now they getting caught not looking? :comeon:

That most be the go to storyline for when they ready to get rid of a breh.

Page 41. "While Tyrese is not looking..."
:troll:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worse part of that guy attacking Sacha shows how they really cannot trust anyone no matter how nice they pretend to be. bytch ass Tyrese gotta go, he's too soft and he was the reason why they should trade hostages and they didn't listen to Rick and Rick was like

:stopitslime:. Why the f*ck they gotta bring Tyrese instead of Michonne? I'm sure Tyrese would love to do his babysitter job.

I don't undertand the whole Father Gabriel things, wtf thinks he's doing?. Is he hiding something or what?

I still don't understand the whole Carolnon life support... She was breathing on her own. Really confused.

I can't believe they are leading into the mid season finale with such a slow episode :what:

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
man :wtf: sash fell for that dumb shyt

darryl going soft agreeing with tyrese bytch ass :what:

glenn out here fishing and trying to get a 3some with rosita and maggie :wow:

and after watching ttd rosita dont watch this show man she just wants a paycheck

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I think I know why cutty told Rick n then that the gave ain't in him any more

Somebody has to keep rick and the group from Becoming villains.
This nikkas first solution to everything is kill them.

If they were to do that then they're no different than the gov/hunters/terminus' s. Of their world