They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
They could if been doing the a b c storytelling formula for like 4 of these episodes
This episode was good ava they had 4 stories going on and moved the plot along just fine

Btw what the fukk happened ti that other nikka in the woods? ??

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Sasha dumb as fuuuuuuuuck. Who didn't see that coming from a mile away??? :mindblown:

The prisoner hit her with the Chara jawn :laff:

Op2aZqM.gif

Last edited:

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
In a new magazine interview, The Walking Dead star Norman Reedus said he cried for an hour in preparation for the mid-season finale, which will air a week from Sunday.

The actor -- whose two best on-camera friends, Beth and Carol, are being held captive at Grady Memorial Hospital, where Daryl and Rick are set to launch an attack -- implied that there's one particular scene that's so heartbreaking he had to "cry himself out" so that he didn't well up during shooting.

"I sat on an apple box with my head between my legs and just bawled for an hour," Reedus told TV Guide. "I really wanted to not tear up during the scene, I wanted to be like I wasted every tear in my body before we started shooting so I just sat there and cried and cried and cried."

Whether it's romance or just human connection, both Carol and Beth have been very important to Daryl over the last couple of seasons -- and each has a vocal fan base. That one of them will die seems probable given Reedus' comments, combined with earlier statements from series creator Robert Kirkman that the finale would be deadly.

"He’s one of those characters where they keep dangling a carrot in front of him and he keeps reaching for it but the carrot falls in the mud right before he’s about to get it," the actor added.

The Walking Dead airs Sundays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on AMC. The fall finale will take place November 30.
http://comicbook.com/2014/11/21/the-walking-dead-s-mid-season-finale-made-norman-reedus-cry-for-/

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
what she say?
The way she was answering questions about characters other than her self, just makes me believe she's not a fan of the show. Like tyler james williams last week you could tell he was a fan. gareth didnt seem like a fan either.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has to be one of the worst episodes of the season for me.

This show is so popular because it gets people to put themselves into the characters shows and think about what they would have done had they been in that situation.

With that being said, it takes you completely out of the moment when Tyrese, Daryl, Sasha, and other do things either completely out of character or completely opposite of what we have been led to believe is how they would behave.

Tyrese decided he doesn't want to kill people anymore even if it means putting his friends in danger. He didn't kill that hunter dude that threatened him and the baby. Hunter dude got away freed his friends at terminus which probably killed all the other people that were liberated and took it over. Then came back ready to kill ricks group.

Tyrese decides again not to hurt anyone which screws up the plan and puts his friends in more danger.

Rick should of killed that cop that jumped Daryl which would of made sense for his character progression but instead Daryl of all people was the one to talk him out of it which didn't make any sense at all. Daryl should be on a rampage right now seeing that this group kidnapped BOTH of the only people he really cared about in the group.

Idk I guess im just wondering when Morgan is going to come back and save the day:blessed:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
2 or 3 good episodes this season the other 4 or so have been TRASH, ever since they did the Beth episode it's been horrendous
here i am, king "troll!"

why are people surprised by this, it's how the show has always been. they ramp up the action in the premiere, the mid season finale, the return, and the finale. most of the other episodes are boring, shytty and contain about 1 scene to get the flock talking. it's their formula. they're selling piss popsicles and telling you it's lemon and everyone is eating it up. not sure why everyone can't just admit it's a bad show. no shame in watching a bad show. watch it as a bad show and it's a better show.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Rick should have left Tyreese old "Give Peace A Chance" ass at the church and brought Michonne with him on this mission. His p*ssy vibe rubbed off on Daryl and made Sasha into a dumb ass.
Rick might need to go back to the Ricktatorship to get these clowns back in line.

Why exactly were we wasting time with Glen and them in the exact same spot on that road that they were in the last time we saw them?

And I would let Nervous Reverend fend for himself if I were Michonne and Carl. I damn sure wouldn't go looking for him.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
this season has been good. i realize that u sons of anarchy fan types want to see shootouts and explosions and sex every episode but i dont mind the build up. makes u give a shyt about the characters a little more if u know them a little. like im officially in love with rosita now because that was the first episode she had more than 3 lines. so if she dies, ima care. thats what they trying to do, make ppl give a shyt.

in sons of anarchy the only person i care about is wendy and the kids. as long as they dont die i dont give a shyt :manny:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
remember, this is just the mid season finae. season can still be goat status. they really hit pause after episode 3 tho