They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
rick getting busy in that hospital (we confirmed if that isnt his og hospital yet?), ultimately this season has been the equivalent of Eminem's new cypher performance. lots of ooohs & ahhhs, but very little substance. mullet head's swerve has made this cast a useless bunch of humans looking for the next place to shack up and wait to be attacked.

not saying its anywhere near walking dead, especially in character dev., but I watched an episode of z nation and they have a guy theyre trying to get somewhere to cure the fukking plague. we're 5 seasons in and the glimmer of hope they had got douced asap.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rick getting busy in that hospital (we confirmed if that isnt his og hospital yet?), ultimately this season has been the equivalent of Eminem's new cypher performance. lots of ooohs & ahhhs, but very little substance. mullet head's swerve has made this cast a useless bunch of humans looking for the next place to shack up and wait to be attacked.

not saying its anywhere near walking dead, especially in character dev., but I watched an episode of z nation and they have a guy theyre trying to get somewhere to cure the fukking plague. we're 5 seasons in and the glimmer of hope they had got douced asap.

It's not the same hospital Rick woke up in. The city setting is a bit more interesting though, so maybe they will stay in the city for a few more episodes.

There is no cure in the Walking Dead, that's an established zombie (George Romero) staple. What are the odds that the people we are following have the cure? The idea of WD is to see how people are surviving and trying to lead a normal life as possible in a zombie apocalypse. Everything else is a bonus.

shonuff

All Star
Daps

its not that its a big or small hospital - they only have a few floors in it - if even that

they are a very smalll group probably not even as big as the prison was at its peak

and again - even IF they COULD find a cure - ( who says that there even IS one ) the fact is its almost 2 or 3 years later and things are as bad or getting worse ...at least for some people - if the WORLD is all like this then even with a cure that doesnt mean anything since nothing exists that could allow for the distribution of a "cure" even if that had a means to mass produce it - all of which they dont have in any way shape or form

lastly the story of the WD is life during and after the dead rise and the breakdown and destruction of our modern society into one that is post modern and less structured -

are we really that civillized or are we really no better than we ever were when our level of technology was stones and sticks ?

- just like the Romero movies -( which also feature no "cure' since there isnt one) the story isnt teh zombies the story is the people and what they d o

there aint no end to the human condition

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
QuDddUG.png

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know alot of people don't like episodes like the last one, but those are some of my favorite type. Zombies in a metropolitan area is always a super interesting to me, I use to like the relationship between caroyl and Darrell but the last ep kinda mad me realize how much they are trying to force it.

The only thing I don't like about this season ( and its just me being picky) is the amount of coincidences that are happening a the right time and place.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
its not that its a big or small hospital - they only have a few floors in it - if even that

they are a very smalll group probably not even as big as the prison was at its peak

and again - even IF they COULD find a cure - ( who says that there even IS one ) the fact is its almost 2 or 3 years later and things are as bad or getting worse ...at least for some people - if the WORLD is all like this then even with a cure that doesnt mean anything since nothing exists that could allow for the distribution of a "cure" even if that had a means to mass produce it - all of which they dont have in any way shape or form

lastly the story of the WD is life during and after the dead rise and the breakdown and destruction of our modern society into one that is post modern and less structured -

are we really that civillized or are we really no better than we ever were when our level of technology was stones and sticks ?

- just like the Romero movies -( which also feature no "cure' since there isnt one) the story isnt teh zombies the story is the people and what they d o

there aint no end to the human condition
ive long wondered how much time has really gone by since all of this started. have they had a winter?

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
y
ive long wondered how much time has really gone by since all of this started. have they had a winter?
yes, Andrea and Michonne were together all winter and Andrea caught the Flu. How and who the hell did she catch the Flu from!?!

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
You can't call the episode boring just because minimal bodies were caught. There was progression and movement in this ep. I know not every season has been entertaining but lets not act like this season hasn't been the best since Season 1. How could they realistically do 20 episodes of non-stop action?

shonuff

All Star
Daps
theyve already had two - one winter they went thru after the farm and andrea almost died with michionne - then they went thru another after the prison fell and they were on the run and carl was taking care of rick

shonuff

All Star
Daps
y

yes, Andrea and Michonne were together all winter and Andrea caught the Flu. How and who the hell did she catch the Flu from!?!
how can you ask that kinfd of question? same reason anyone would catch a flu -

probably it was a cold that just got progressively worse since

!) they arent eating or sleeping very regularly

2) they are under constant stress of attack from zombies

3) they dont eat regularly and if they do the calories are nothing compared to what they are burning everyday just to survive - let alone fight and kill zombies - if you were camping and trying to live in the woods youd burn about 3000 cal a day - thats just surviving

any of the 3 things above are enough to make what ever small sickness you have that much worse or make you likely to contract it - each one of them suppress the immune system so if you do get sick you can get sicker

plus there are enough dead and dead bodies they are coming in contact with - so they are being exposed all the time to all types of bacteria which also lower your bodys ability to fight off new infections and sickness or get better from being sick/injured