a0fHcQg.jpg

Batman-Joker-Revolver.jpg

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
not as good as teh first 3 episode but it was watchable and had some good moments. cant wait till the game is together again and striking out somewhere.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
great ep....this carol ep was a savior from that horrid beth ep....

loved how they tied in all of carol's missions together to explain what she been through after she left the group...carol's backstory>>>>>

can't wait till next ep....looks like its gonna be a super shootout....rick with the 20 yard cannon for a gun....:damn:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
It wasn't the super team up I was expecting, but I enjoyed the episode mainly because it had 2 of the best characters. It helped to further illustrate how much Carol has come since season 1, I don't think a single character has been upgraded as much as she has. Remember when she was on Hershel's farm helping in the kitchen while her daughter Sophia was missing :why:.

The writers ain't slick, I see them teasing the Carol/Darryl hookup again with that scene when they were lying in the bed only to be interrupted by zombie noise :jawalrus:. So glad that Everybody Hates Chris told them he knew Beth towards the end and they didn't drag that out. Now its time for war and Rick knows its killing season :demonic:.