All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
how can you ask that kinfd of question? same reason anyone would catch a flu -

probably it was a cold that just got progressively worse since

!) they arent eating or sleeping very regularly

2) they are under constant stress of attack from zombies

3) they dont eat regularly and if they do the calories are nothing compared to what they are burning everyday just to survive - let alone fight and kill zombies - if you were camping and trying to live in the woods youd burn about 3000 cal a day - thats just surviving

any of the 3 things above are enough to make what ever small sickness you have that much worse or make you likely to contract it - each one of them suppress the immune system so if you do get sick you can get sicker

plus there are enough dead and dead bodies they are coming in contact with - so they are being exposed all the time to all types of bacteria which also lower your bodys ability to fight off new infections and sickness or get better from being sick/injured

Did you know Viruses and Bacteria are two majorly different things........... The chances of a bacterial infection are def high, but it would be highly unlikely for her to get a viral infection like the flu.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
Did you know Viruses and Bacteria are two majorly different things........... The chances of a bacterial infection are def high, but it would be highly unlikely for her to get a viral infection like the flu.
yes i do know the difference in a bacteria and a virus which is why i said she probably had a COLD that turned into bronchitis or pneumonia

if anything people were using the term "flu" not to actually mean a flu virus but to simply mean she had some severe respiratory infection ...which is what she did have

and if i recall - michionne went to look for antibiotics - which would definitely work on a bacterial infection - antibiotics wouldnt do dikk against a virus

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse

yes i do know the difference in a bacteria and a virus which is why i said she probably had a COLD that turned into bronchitis or pneumonia

if anything people were using the term "flu" not to actually mean a flu virus but to simply mean she had some severe respiratory infection ...which is what she did have

and if i recall - michionne went to look for antibiotics - which would definitely work on a bacterial infection - antibiotics wouldnt do dikk against a virus
No "buts" :smh:. Ted wins. If you SAY "flu," MEAN "flu." :whew:

shonuff

All Star
Daps
No "buts" :smh:. Ted wins. If you SAY "flu," MEAN "flu." :whew:

well i didnt say "flu" he said flu - or rather he is saying someone else is saying that she had a "flu"

but its silly to argue about whether or not she had a flu or a severe cold and call "bullshyt unbelivability" in a show about corpses that rise from the ground and eat living people to turn those persons into corpses that in turn go out and eat other living people ....

thats totally believable - her catching a "flu" - absolutely not possible

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
well i didnt say "flu" he said flu - or rather he is saying someone else is saying that she had a "flu"

but its silly to argue about whether or not she had a flu or a severe cold and call "bullshyt unbelivability" in a show about corpses that rise from the ground and eat living people to turn those persons into corpses that in turn go out and eat other living people ....

thats totally believable - her catching a "flu" - absolutely not possible
I feels ya....I just felt his INITIAL question, because Im under the thinking that the flu virus is only some human to human shyt.....Maybe Michonne had the virus but her superior :mjpls: genes were able to thwart off the virus.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
I feels ya....I just felt his INITIAL question, because Im under the thinking that the flu virus is only some human to human shyt.....Maybe Michonne had the virus but her superior :mjpls: genes were able to thwart off the virus.
it usually is - but to tell the truth you can get the flu from animals ( pigs ducks and chickens being the best vectors) and yeah michionne could have brought a flu bug back to her - and again as i mentioned before it could be a flu bug that if she was healthy and slept and ate normally she wouldnt have caught at all - but since all these other factors ( stress, lack of sleep, malnutrition and a immersion in a shytty environment with dead and decaying corpses ) its seems kinda silly to ask where she got a flu from

my explanation was that maybe it wasnt a flu - but pneumonia as a result of a severe cold

plenty of people get a fukked up respitory infection when they are stressed malnurished and dont sleep - ask any athelete or any shift worker

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
imagine, being a WD writer, & having to watch these types of vids to make sure character experiences are true-to-life :whew: