They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Hammer

Banned
Daps
last 10 min were dope, rest of episode sucked, so boring

the last 3 episodes were horrendous

only 2 eps left till midseason break, which will probably be dope

but this show has to stop doing this shyt were 3 out of the 8 midseason eps suck dikk and then it picks up again and rinse and repeat

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This wasn't a bad episode but I swear I was bored as fukk for the majority of it. I think I would not have been bothered as much with this slow character building episode if the show hadn't basically fukked me over with shytty episodes for the last couple weeks.
My good will was at a low for this show after the bullshyt eps we were given so I wanted this episode to be a bit more kinetic but instead it was very slow paced and deliberate. They could have gotten to the encounter between Daryl/Carol and Everybody Hates Chris much earlier in the episode and totally skipped the "What was Carol up to during her exile?" stuff.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The walkers should've kept falling onto the top of that van...That was a nice touch that should've continued since it was a lot more than a hand full....

Should've been raining walkers as they got out and ran away....

I don't like every body hates Chris....I think he's too recognizable for me, shouldn't have casted him..

Why don't they ever just cover themselves in walker goo and walk around amongst them?...Seems like it would make for much easier travel.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Loved this episode, had me on the edge of my seat :wow: I knew once Carol went back though the gated doors that someone was gonna rob them :deadmanny:

The parallels to season 1 was dope too, the tank, walker similar to bicycle girl from season 1, etc.

Why s the city in such bad shape and its only been a year since it started
The Military dropped bombs on the city when the outbreak first started, they showed this in season 2 in a flashback with Lori and Shane.

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Darryl should had let the Walker :eat: Everybody Hate Chris face off:scust: Like, Payback...knew u bytch nikka from Wayback:wtb: Demented ER jabronies blindsided Triple OG Carol:damn: When she gets back on her feet:ufdup:, and Gutless Rick and Co gets word:whew: that Hospital getting Pearl Harbor'd:lawd: And, It's Raining Walkers:heh:

shonuff

All Star
Daps
i think they are about to let carol go into the night - it looks like she is already coming to the conclusion that she cant exist like she has in this world anymore- shes lost her daughter the girl she had as a surrogate turned out to be a damn psycho- the terminus people and now these people from the hospital - she doesnt really want to be around people anymore esp after the prison - im pretty sure the conclusion or the finale will be her death and maybe someone else in the group ( tara? )

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Killa Season bout to recommence :blessed:

Man vs. Man.

Zombies are just spectators at this point
Humans are so irrational. Instead of surviving together in a Zombie Apocalypse, they're going at War with each other. Walkers probably like thanks for making it easier for us to feast:lupe:

OG was tryna get that headshot :ohlawd:
...if there was only some imaginary flowers to stare at:demonic:

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think they are about to let carol go into the night - it looks like she is already coming to the conclusion that she cant exist like she has in this world anymore- shes lost her daughter the girl she had as a surrogate turned out to be a damn psycho- the terminus people and now these people from the hospital - she doesnt really want to be around people anymore esp after the prison - im pretty sure the conclusion or the finale will be her death and maybe someone else in the group ( tara? )

Yea I'm sensing the same thing...I'm expecting at least 2 characters maybe 3 to die before the break

shonuff

All Star
Daps
Why s the city in such bad shape and its only been a year since it started

its been over two years - rick was in the hospital for over 6 months - some of the later part of that time the dead started walking - he spent some time with those people running around before he met his family - then it was find the cdc and jenner - then almost a month on the farm maybe more witht he sophia thing and the group melt down - then they spent 4 months wandering after it fell - then they spent more months in the prison ( andrea caught that crazy flu bug and spent 6 months with michionne ) then they went thru the thing with the govenor then spent another 4 months or so wandering after the prison fell - then they spent the last few weeks in this season which span over a few weeks if not month or more

so really they are well into the second year plus