They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
man, I been saying since the first time we met eugene, that shyt fool ain't know shyt.

why would ANYONE believe a cat with a mullet in 2014????
as someone who knows the book i was just hoping they wouldnt drag the hell outa him finally being exposed/coming clean
cause i mean, goddamn... in a comic book you can look at the shyt like, "eh... he played them jeff to the left. i can dig it."
but actually watching this goofy sum bytch trot along and spittin that nonsense on a real life tv program? :what:
like cmon son... what important mission YOU gotta be doin?:stopitslime:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
as someone who knows the book i was just hoping they wouldnt drag the hell outa him finally being exposed/coming clean
cause i mean, goddamn... in a comic book you can look at the shyt like, "eh... he played them jeff to the left. i can dig it."
but actually watching this goofy sum bytch trot along and spittin that nonsense on a real life tv program? :what:

man TWD actually tried to insult my intelligence if they thought that I'd believe even for a second that doofus had the cure to saving the world....:aicmon: :camby:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I knew Eugene was full of shyt when they were at the church and he was cool with staying there.

His "mission" was the only reason Abraham didn't kill himself

:heh:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
they were all too busy being mesmorized by eugene being the ONLY one in the group who knows big words. remember, the majority of the group is comprised of rednecks from:

rick
carl
carol
darryl
maggie

we ain't exactly dealing with rocket scientist. smartest person in the group was likely to have been herschel, and he's long been :rip:

Well Maggie was in college so she isn't a complete moron, but like my man said. Rick, Glenn, Carol and Darryl were all at the CDC. The guy openly shared info and visual data! and even stated other CDCs around the world have failed, but some how this sorry ass dude a year + into the apocalypse some how knows there is a cure in DC. Where the fukk has this dude been and how has he been communicating. Classified my ass!

Hammer

Banned
Daps
This begs the question, why didn't anybody from Rick's group bring up Jenner from CDC when they found out about Eugene's "mission"? They could have easily exposed Eugene's lie right then and there, Jenner blew himself up which means there probably isn't no known cure for wildfire :sadbron:
they probably made believe that shyt never happened, the walking dead was trash back then

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Imagine if Rick came with them, he'd kill him..no questions asked.
he better be glad they split up, Rick group woulda helped stomp him out then took machetes & swords to him, Tyrese in the corner :mjcry: again....
I'm :russ: at how Eugene's bytch ass was running from them slow ass walkers in the flashback.
Some please gif that shyt
bu.. bu.. but they was gettin faster though....
right, actually witnessin the fukkery in live action had me :mjlol:... did they ever say how long they been followin this fukkboy???

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
finally eugene shows himself as the full on bytch he is :heh: i really can only remember him being useful in one aspect in the comics and who knows if they'll even get to that....my dude abraham gave eugene dat work tho after he told him, hit him with that 3 piece and literally had him on the ground like :deadmanny:....abe got (or had) the baddest bish on the show too :whew: but :scusthov: at eugene in the cut looking at abe stroke on some cuckold shyt :purescust:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Why does that burning body have to be one of the characters?... Why can't it be a enemy or something?.. How u guys jump to that?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Why does that burning body have to be one of the characters?... Why can't it be a enemy or something?.. How u guys jump to that?
I bet it is probably some random little girl zombie that Daryl and Carol and Carol gets all in her feeling over having to kill it so she asks Daryl to burn the body.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I bet it is probably some random little girl zombie that Daryl and Carol and Carol gets all in her feeling over having to kill it so she asks Daryl to burn the body.
Right... I just don't see them killing off Chris.. He's a great actor and I think he will be there for awhile.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This begs the question, why didn't anybody from Rick's group bring up Jenner from CDC when they found out about Eugene's "mission"? They could have easily exposed Eugene's lie right then and there, Jenner blew himself up which means there probably isn't no known cure for wildfire :sadbron:

that would align with eugenes lie perfectly. in fact, jenner claimed france found a cure but all the cdcs ran out of gas.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You think judith is like a year + now and was conceived at the start of the show happen six months back :dahell:

20hyk9.jpg

i am not sure how much time passed since the prison.
when, they were looking for the prison.
i remember them saying they wandered for eight months in the wild.
the time line after that, i am not sure how much time has passed.

art barr