They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Eugene lied. My prediction, his group catches up with Carol and Daryl. The group breaks it to OG Carol that Eugene lied. Carol takes him out back. We never see him again.

WD_CarolPeletier_01.jpg

Last edited:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Right... I just don't see them killing off Chris.. He's a great actor and I think he will be there for awhile.

yeah, I think he's the person that comes back with daryl at the end of the 3rd(I think) episode.

think carol going into that hospital was planned to scope the place out and hopefully help beth escape.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Just watched the first 2 eps of season 1...

..did yall know the zombies used to run. :dahell:
The little girl zombie also picked up a teddy bear in season 1.. yet later on its clear the zombies can't do anything other than eat live meat, for some reason the writers switched it up :manny:

The Z Nation zombies are much more gully, they had a Solider zombie choke slam a living person :russ:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i am not sure how much time passed since the prison.
when, they were looking for the prison.
i remember them saying they wandered for eight months in the wild.
the time line after that, i am not sure how much time has passed.

art barr

not sure how much time they are saying passed on the show, but carl certainly aged a good five years :lolbron:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:
It was poorly done...

His wife and daughter were raped while ABE was on a supply run...the people who ABE was with made his son watch the rape....ABE killed all of them while his family watched,his wife and kids were terrified of what he did and ran away. I just feel the emotional impact could've been bigger...that is some heavy shyt that happened but the way this episode was written didn't seem at all sad...especially that scene...wasn't powerful IMO.

:manny:

I'm with you. I understand why they didn't show the rape but they should have done a better job explaining it.

I can't stand Glen and Maggie anymore. :camby:

It was an OK episode but I thought the Beth episode from last week did more to develop a character. I couldn't stand Beth's character but I'm more interested to see where they go with her over anyone in the Abraham crew.

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm with you. I understand why they didn't show the rape but they should have done a better job explaining it.

I can't stand Glen and Maggie anymore. :camby:

It was an OK episode but I thought the Beth episode from last week did more to develop a character. I couldn't stand Beth's character but I'm more interested to see where they go with her over anyone in the Abraham crew.

Rosita is a bad bytch tho :noah:
Yeah.....Beth is a shooter now.

No more singing and slitting wrists.

Her capture made her stronger .

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This begs the question, why didn't anybody from Rick's group bring up Jenner from CDC when they found out about Eugene's "mission"? They could have easily exposed Eugene's lie right then and there, Jenner blew himself up which means there probably isn't no known cure for wildfire :sadbron:
Isn't everyone from that group pretty much dead except for kaaaaaroewl, Rick, and Glenn? Kind of hard to ask 20 questions when you on the run from zombies and cannibals. Rick wasn't interested in going to Washington anyway.