ko.gif

:dead:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yall crazy talking about this was one of the worst episodes in the series. You must have forgot how many episodes we have had the past 3 years that served no purpose story wise and had no action either.

Last nights episode was straight. We learned why Abraham has been so dead set on moving forward, not even wanting to sit around for a day. Dude feels like he has nothing to live for as life itself has very little importance to him. He has to keep moving forward because the mission of getting Eugene to DC gives him a purpose, a reason to walk around while his family is dead. All that was just ripped away from him and it will be interesting to see what he does to cope if anything.

Dont know if Eugene makes it, really at this point what purpose does he serve? He is a slow coward that cant use weapons and is a complete bore/tard.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yall crazy talking about this was one of the worst episodes in the series. You must have forgot how many episodes we have had the past 3 years that served no purpose story wise and had no action either.

Last nights episode was straight. We learned why Abraham has been so dead set on moving forward, not even wanting to sit around for a day. Dude feels like he has nothing to live for as life itself has very little importance to him. He has to keep moving forward because the mission of getting Eugene to DC gives him a purpose, a reason to walk around while his family is dead. All that was just ripped away from him and it will be interesting to see what he does to cope if anything.

Dont know if Eugene makes it, really at this point what purpose does he serve? He is a slow coward that cant use weapons and is a complete bore/tard.
Yeah. I think people just complain to complain.

They forgetting that 6 episode stretch when the gang was stuck in the farm searching for Sophia? Lol.

As you said....this episode progressed the storyline and we learned about ABE's past.

I even like last week's episode :ehh:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Magic School Bus goes up in flames:pachaha: Maggie more concern about a mullet:wtb:, than the whereabouts of his lil sis:heh: Water hose zombies in full effect:lupe: Something about toilet water:scust:, while GI No smash in Tara's crush:whoo: All to find out Gene isn't a scientist:leostare: Spewing all them fallacies:duck: got the fool cranium cracked:ufdup: TWD, can we get back to the regularly scheduled program:comeon:, of Triple OG Carol wrecking shyt up:myman:

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
i wast disappointed wit the episode... i actually thought it was good & Abe aside, i dont give a fukk about anyone in this group... but maybe expectations were just low & thats who it mainly focused on... only thing really bothered me was Maggie & Glen...

ive been waitin to see Eugene games get exposed & the reveal done good in my opinion, Abe was bout to take dude through them walkers & he was quick wit the :merchant: :whoa: "i aint no scientist, we dont gotta go in there" even :troll: right the end hittin Abe wit "im still smarter than you" ... his overall bytchmadeness had me laughin....

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
dope episode, :rudy: at nikkas saying this is the worst episode of the series, those episodes they wasted looking for Carol's daughter was far worse, you really think a little girl would be able to survive long term in the woods during a zombie outbreak? :comeon:

Also I love the fact that the main characters don't appear in every episode, the TWD is one of the few shows where the main characters don't appear every episode and its still piff.