They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
I haven't finished watching yesterday's episode, but how fine is rosita btw??? :noah:

Christian%2BSerratos%2BHumane%2BSociety%2BUnited%2BStates%2BiODtJB3TXarl.jpg

Christian_Serratos_2009.jpg

Rosita_Espinosa-Christian_Serratos-03.jpg

:cape:

:takedat:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
probably worst walking dead episode i ever seen

next week there not even gonna show rick and the group :snoop:

what the fukk is this show doing?

HOW CAN YOU NOT SHOW RICK AND THE GROUP FOR 3 fukkING EPISODES

THIS SHOW KILLED ALL THE MOMENTUM IT HAD

WHAT A fukkING DISASTER
nikka chill out

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Yall crazy talking about this was one of the worst episodes in the series. You must have forgot how many episodes we have had the past 3 years that served no purpose story wise and had no action either.

Last nights episode was straight. We learned why Abraham has been so dead set on moving forward, not even wanting to sit around for a day. Dude feels like he has nothing to live for as life itself has very little importance to him. He has to keep moving forward because the mission of getting Eugene to DC gives him a purpose, a reason to walk around while his family is dead. All that was just ripped away from him and it will be interesting to see what he does to cope if anything.

Dont know if Eugene makes it, really at this point what purpose does he serve? He is a slow coward that cant use weapons and is a complete bore/tard.

Eugene is dead before the season ends. No way he lives beyond this season.

I hope :gcarol: makes him stare at the flowers.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yall crazy talking about this was one of the worst episodes in the series. You must have forgot how many episodes we have had the past 3 years that served no purpose story wise and had no action either.

Last nights episode was straight. We learned why Abraham has been so dead set on moving forward, not even wanting to sit around for a day. Dude feels like he has nothing to live for as life itself has very little importance to him. He has to keep moving forward because the mission of getting Eugene to DC gives him a purpose, a reason to walk around while his family is dead. All that was just ripped away from him and it will be interesting to see what he does to cope if anything.

Dont know if Eugene makes it, really at this point what purpose does he serve? He is a slow coward that cant use weapons and is a complete bore/tard.

having a quality piece of trim like rosita is plenty of reasons for me to live if I was abe.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The funny thing is, no one caught that the Human Genome Project he kept touting was 24 years ago :dead:

they were all too busy being mesmorized by eugene being the ONLY one in the group who knows big words. remember, the majority of the group is comprised of rednecks from:

rick
carl
carol
darryl
maggie

we ain't exactly dealing with rocket scientist. smartest person in the group was likely to have been herschel, and he's long been :rip:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
And here I thought Gimple had actually gotten this show back on point after the first three episodes, then he goes around and does these terrible split group episodes again, which ruined season 4 :heh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Back to back lackluster episodes is not the business. Gimple needs to cut out these spotlight episodes because some of these characters just are not interesting enough to focus an entire hour on. I found myself wondering when this shyt was going to end and that doesn't happen when the episodes are good. The good episodes fly by.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
This begs the question, why didn't anybody from Rick's group bring up Jenner from CDC when they found out about Eugene's "mission"? They could have easily exposed Eugene's lie right then and there, Jenner blew himself up which means there probably isn't no known cure for wildfire :sadbron: