They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I thought the last episode was terrible. What a momentum killer. This one was better but easily the second worst episode of the season. I just don't care about this group. Abraham is okay and I like Glenn and Maggie but the rest can :camby:and :rip:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:russ:@ the death by :deadmanny: three piece special

That nikkas mission was based off the games he played...Every time he talked about it I was tryna figure what game is he referring to...

When he mentioned the possibility of nukes I was waiting for him to name drop a solider that saved his life while he was working on a secret mission on an Alaskan base deep in the Fox Archipelago...:heh:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I thought they already established that when Abraham and Rick discussed going to D.C.

And yes this ep has been poorly done...did they even explain wtf happened to ABE's wife and kids? (I mean I know but I feel this episode lost it's emotional impact).
On the little behind the scenes thing they said his family got raped by the people they were traveling with and that his family thought he was "worse than the rapists" after they saw how badly he gave them the business. They didn't really explain it in the episode, and I don't buy that the family would think he was worse than the people that raped them. But whatever...

Other than that I didn't think this ep was that bad. I think Abraham is one of the better characters on the show.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was mostly filler.The best scene was the the latina smashing.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
On the little behind the scenes thing they said his family got raped by the people they were traveling with and that his family thought he was "worse than the rapists" after they saw how badly he gave them the business. They didn't really explain it in the episode, and I don't buy that the family would think he was worse than the people that raped them. But whatever...

Other than that I didn't think this ep was that bad. I think Abraham is one of the better characters on the show.

Yeeeeaaa I just couldnt buy that. A wife and daughter gets raped and expect the husband and father to just let it go.......... Your husband is a fukking man, you should know and expect and already preemptively accepted he was going to kill those responsible.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I didn't think this episode was that bad and enjoyed it for the most part. If nothing else the truth came out about Kenny Power's slow cousin and Guile whooped his ass like he was M. Bison. They also let Rosita talk for more than a few lines.

Not sure where the group goes from here, might as well make there way back to the church with Rick and gang. If I was Beth and Maggie showed up I might have to give her the :stopitslime:for leaving me. At least Eugene got to watch Guile smash Rosita one more time before he got knocked out :mjlol:. I saw Lesbo Tara go back and take her peek as well :lolbron:.