They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
he told ricky after they killed thebikers

no he didnt, that was flashback when he was telling rick "she's just gone"
Correct, but he DID tell Maggie about Beth at some point when they were reunited in the traincar. Very first moments of the premiere there was a voiceover of various characters, including Durral telling Maggie that someone took Beth but she's alive. Seems like a lot of people online missed it.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

she ain't that fly. maggie, sasha, tara, and abe's girl are definitely cleaner.

All them chicks got something to show, but it's all Beth on Sunday.

639ae3f34619c514251b45de1bb039dc.jpg

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The power rankings [those who didn't get on the bus]

Darryl
Mishone
rick

Carol
Sasha
Cawrul

Tyrese
Judith
Preacher Mane
nahh dont sleep on TY...u can lock him in a room wit 100 walkers and guranteed he gonna be the only one that walks out alive and unscathed...dudes a beast ehhh a tender beast i mean.........but still a beast .

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
nahh dont sleep on TY...u can lock him in a room wit 100 walkers and guranteed he gonna be the only one that walks out alive and unscathed...dudes a beast ehhh a tender beast i mean.........but still a beast .

Agreed. He's the type of man who knows exactly how powerful he is, therefore he tries to be as gentle as possible so as not to hurt anyone. He's careful with his power and strength, not reckless. He's Jesus suffering the little children, because you don't want to see him when he takes that whip to the moneychangers in the temple.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Man I always find myself wondering why he is so damn sweaty well.
it's been like that..... since...... for mad long

i remember noticing it when he bit dudes neck... dudes hair was normal for 3-4 seasons then all the sudden he goes into "crazy rick"... now every day and night he wake up with a jerry curl to rival rick james