They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn, Maggie really doesn't give a fuk about her sister :dahell:. When Glenn volunteered them to go to D.C. with Guile and company I would have been :whoa: if that was my sister missing. I have to say I am surprised to see them separate like that, but look forward to seeing where they take it. So far they have done a really good job with pacing this season, glad they didn't drag out Terminus or them being hunted by the squad remaining. Rick and the gang giving them that work was :demonic: and :banderas:. Michonne has the katana back as well :win:.

So far this season has been really good, and the show is even dropping cooking tips. Always inspect your meat before you cook it :leon: .

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
post-52115-And-a-machete-with-a-red-handl-0aBA.jpeg

And Sasha was the one that killed the guy that Tyrese was too p*ssy to kill :banderas:

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
dog the way rick was choppin that dude up had me in tears. muthafukker was already a pile of ground beef and rick was out there stutter steppin, grunting, and swinging from the hips. the way he stepped back, admired his work, then hit him with 2 more liver shots had me straight up :deadrose:

the God is back:blessed:
:deadmanny:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:russ: @ Glenn and Maggie being shook in the church when Rick and the crew put in work.

Sasha was getting her stab on. Glad Tyrese didn't talk her out of it. I hope his character comes around because he is a glorified nanny at this point.

I can't see them keeping this pace up. Next week might break the trend.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Man i thought yall said this was the start of some hunters storyline...that shyt was over in the blink of an eye. :mjlol:

Funny part to me tho was Eugene

Abraham: Eugene. Move it!
Eugene: I don't want to.
Abraham: Now!
Eugene: k.

Does he even want to save the world lol Be a grown ass man and get punked in front of God and ereybody brehs :bryan: