They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
some cac named twitter who got mad cause we didnt give a shyt about his two word sentences

tumblr_mj75gm94n01qkr9s8o1_250.gif

I already reached out to him - @obarth i mean, not the hater

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that terminus dude was in bob's face eating and licking his fingers like damn nicca you are delicious :ohlawd:

FPQqMzg.gif

shish kaBobs

Gotta be quicker than that. The gif and shishkabobs already been used you should know coli brehs aint shyt :pachaha:

:dead: at @obarth saying they got turned up off bobs 80% proof leg

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
Gotta be quicker than that. The gif and shishkabobs already been used you should know coli brehs aint shyt :pachaha:

:russ: I know breh I posted before I read thru the thread that nicca leg is naturally injected with a Hennessy glaze making them terminus niccas go :leon:

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
It was nobody but that bytch as nicca @Twitter hating on The GOAT in his prime @obarth, that made my nikka fall back :aicmon: Targset aint been the same :mjcry: We out here looking like the Heat without LeBron with out you my nicca :mjcry:
ibgaQQ2FP10WBg.png

@Twitter :ufdup: let me see you in these skreets negro
iJgpjco7f2Qmk.png

The KANG will be back , best be'lee that
iinsgPD6oKQOx.png

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

Imagine that three course, pre fixe Robert meal:wow:Grilled Bob Salad with balsamic vinaigrette:ahh:That shmurderous Bobby strip steak with asparagus and house made, cognac infused sauce. They started marinating it about a week ago:whew:And to top it all off, the chef's special Bob-o-pedic (cause it'll leave you with that itis) creme brulee:ohlawd:Better not be balling on a budget when that check comes doe, or the waitress'll son you, like "Money be green:dahell:". Better get ready to wash dishes like Lucy, cause the gods will not save you in that situation. I don't know about y'all nikkas, but I'm copping that Walking Dead Cook Book (Hunters' Special Edition) hardcover, paperback and a copy for the Kindle. Just in time for the holidays:blessed:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Imagine that three course, pre fixe Robert meal:wow:Grilled Bob Salad with balsamic vinaigrette:ahh:That shmurderous Bobby strip steak with asparagus and house made, cognac infused sauce. They started marinating it about a week ago:whew:And to top it all off, the chef's special Bob-o-pedic (cause it'll leave you with that itis) creme brulee:ohlawd:Better not be balling on a budget when that check comes doe, or the waitress'll son you, like "Money be green:dahell:". Better get ready to wash dishes like Lucy, cause the gods will not save you in that situation. I don't know about y'all nikkas, but I'm copping that Walking Dead Cook Book (Hunters' Special Edition) hardcover, paperback and a copy for the Kindle. Just in time for the holidays:blessed:
ali-bomaye-o.gif

:blessed:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

Rick_happy.gif

Welcome back!