They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
MY BREHS OUR RESIDENT PEDO WALKING DEAD STAN @Swagnificent HAS BEEN BANNED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lawd:

full

full

full

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
What is the appeal of going an event like this? If I'm healthy by the time this rolls around, I might consider going :patrice: cause I'm a fan of the show but I don't see the point, what is it to do there?

talk to the actors and the people who work on the show ..... autographs, photos, buy merch, hang out with other fans ... at the Atlanta one they all watched the premier with the cast in a auditorium

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
dead.gif
that terminus dude was in bob's face eating and licking his fingers like damn nicca you are delicious :ohlawd:

FPQqMzg.gif

shish kaBobs
OBARTH DA GAWD BACK??!!??
Imagine that three course, pre fixe Robert meal:wow:Grilled Bob Salad with balsamic vinaigrette:ahh:That shmurderous Bobby strip steak with asparagus and house made, cognac infused sauce. They started marinating it about a week ago:whew:And to top it all off, the chef's special Bob-o-pedic (cause it'll leave you with that itis) creme brulee:ohlawd:Better not be balling on a budget when that check comes doe, or the waitress'll son you, like "Money be green:dahell:". Better get ready to wash dishes like Lucy, cause the gods will not save you in that situation. I don't know about y'all nikkas, but I'm copping that Walking Dead Cook Book (Hunters' Special Edition) hardcover, paperback and a copy for the Kindle. Just in time for the holidays:blessed:
fan-nets.gif