They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Most the walkers on the show are clearly rotting and not edible...

The moment you die your body starts decomposing...you can't wait for a dead body to turn into a "walker" if you're going to eat it...

There is a reason a butcher doesn't wait too long to start skinning an animal...You wait too long and the meat starts to stink which means its no good...
fukk an expiration date, if the hamburger i buy on the store say it expired last month, im still eatin that shyt, a mans gotta eat :troll:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I don't think it's common knowledge that you're already infected (could be only ricks group that knows for sure). Most survivors still believe a bite or scratch is what makes you turn, so the hunters will react accordingly when they find out Bobs been bit
The governer knew.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
It was nobody but that bytch as nicca @Twitter hating on The GOAT in his prime @obarth, that made my nikka fall back :aicmon: Targset aint been the same :mjcry: We out here looking like the Heat without LeBron with out you my nicca :mjcry:

:dead:

i shouldnt laugh tho. starkset looking like the lakers hoping for a comeback.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It was nobody but that bytch as nicca @Twitter hating on The GOAT in his prime @obarth, that made my nikka fall back :aicmon: Targset aint been the same :mjcry: We out here looking like the Heat without LeBron with out you my nicca :mjcry:
Wait what?

Somebody was hating in @obarth? :dahell:

Why? Why would anybody hate on him?