They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

aboveclouds

All Star
Daps
I don't think it's common knowledge that you're already infected (could be only ricks group that knows for sure). Most survivors still believe a bite or scratch is what makes you turn, so the hunters will react accordingly when they find out Bobs been bit

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I wanna keep doing them, but what I feared is what happened: nikkas started hating on the love I was getting from the coli brehs:mjcry:I didn't do it for the love, I did it for the brehs and my own enjoyment:mjcry: @cook asked me if I could have my own thread for reviews and I turned it down cause I didn't want the attention:mjcry:nikkas still hated:mjcry:
Who hated? :birdman:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:wtf:

breh,...everyone is infected in this series, my dude.
you can't get it from animals.
or, eating tainted meat cause they all are infected.
if they have infected animals and food in zombie movies,..it is typically well below quality grade for the genre.

art barr

If you couldnt get sick from eating infected meat then people would be eating walkers.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If you couldnt get sick from eating infected meat then people would be eating walkers.
The issue isn't the virus...

Walkers are rotting...you can't eat rotting meat...

A freshly killed human being is a different story...If you skin them right away like these demons were doing at Terminus then there is no risk of getting sick unless the individual has full blown aids or something else...

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I wanna keep doing them, but what I feared is what happened: nikkas started hating on the love I was getting from the coli brehs:mjcry:I didn't do it for the love, I did it for the brehs and my own enjoyment:mjcry: @cook asked me if I could have my own thread for reviews and I turned it down cause I didn't want the attention:mjcry:nikkas still hated:mjcry:

Do what you want to do, I'm just saying I kinda wanted to hear about whether Argentinian malbec or cabernet sauvignon was used to wash down Bobecue

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Do what you want to do, I'm just saying I kinda wanted to hear about whether Argentinian malbec or cabernet sauvignon was used to wash down Bobecue
g4p2.png
This is the south we're talmbout breh. They washed down that smoked Bob shank with the smoothest Kentucky Bourbon still available in the zombie apocalypse. I think they might cook his other leg lemon pepper style, with the heavy butter, next week
rickross.png

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The issue isn't the virus...

Walkers are rotting...you can't eat rotting meat...

A freshly killed human being is a different story...If you skin them right away like these demons were doing at Terminus then there is no risk of getting sick unless the individual has full blown aids or something else...

Walkers arent rotten until they have been walkers long enough to become rotten.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Walkers arent rotten until they have been walkers long enough to become rotten.
Most the walkers on the show are clearly rotting and not edible...

The moment you die your body starts decomposing...you can't wait for a dead body to turn into a "walker" if you're going to eat it...

There is a reason a butcher doesn't wait too long to start skinning an animal...You wait too long and the meat starts to stink which means its no good...