They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
filet was probably too simple a spelling ... steak like this can't have a mcdonald's type spelling :ld:maybe it's like rain and reign, i think i'll go with fleign mignon, spelling is fancy enough.:win:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
W/all the audience tuning in this is the best CGI AMC can afford :wtf:
And how damn stupid/pointless and filler was that "talk" where Rick told Carl he isn't safe :what:
5 seasons in and Rick wants to tell him he ain't safe? Like they ain't been murkin cats, stabbin nikkas in the face that eat other nikkas and they wanna have this stupid lil dad and son talk :aicmon:
The scene was a pointless waste of what was meant to be meaningful dialogue the way they previewed it for the coming week.

Sons of Anarchy should continue, TWD needs to :camby:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
So I'm guessing the next episode there going to be sweating the priest that he had to do with the three disappearing

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You know what would be funny....if BBQ Bob got infected on the low by a zombie...and the Hunters fukk themself up cause they ate his tainted meat...

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
W/all the audience tuning in this is the best CGI AMC can afford :wtf:
And how damn stupid/pointless and filler was that "talk" where Rick told Carl he isn't safe :what:
5 seasons in and Rick wants to tell him he ain't safe? Like they ain't been murkin cats, stabbin nikkas in the face that eat other nikkas and they wanna have this stupid lil dad and son talk :aicmon:
The scene was a pointless waste of what was meant to be meaningful dialogue the way they previewed it for the coming week.

Sons of Anarchy should continue, TWD needs to :camby:
Damn breh that little conversation got u feeling like that?

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Damn breh that little conversation got u feeling like that?
Well they portrayed it to come off meaningful. Usually previews do exactly that, preview. Instead it was Rick reminding Quarrell "it just takes a second" like he ain't been bout that life for years now peelin wigs off Halloween lookin folks every day in May, February, and every damn day.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Cutty's overgrown ass was caping for the white chillens and babysitting while Carol goes out and saves the day.

Bob was so busy crying that he got himself caught.

The pastor loses his shyt anytime he even sees a walker.

Why is every brother on this show acting like a lil bytch right now? :why:

:deadmanny:

menaceiisociety.gif~c200

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
What on gods green erf would make one think a place called "terminus" is a safe haven?
ifs5j8.png

The first thing that came to my mind was the pest exterminators...

and why does every brotha on this show got to be a pathetically weak p*ssy? This nikka D'Angelo literally left the church to go cry...:snoop:

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
What on gods green erf would make one think a place called "terminus" is a safe haven?
ifs5j8.png

The first thing that came to my mind was the pest exterminators...

and why does every brotha on this show got to be a pathetically weak p*ssy? This nikka D'Angelo literally left the church to go cry...:snoop:
:dead: