They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
one more thing. how maggie gon be out here in these zombie filled streets without any concern for her little sister who's been missing for quite some time and was last seen with darryl???? she ain't even asked that nikka what happened to her sister :heh:

Breh..I forgot they were even sisters....lol

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
my dude pulled a lauryn hill..blessed us handsomely and then just disappeared :mjcry:
I wanna keep doing them, but what I feared is what happened: nikkas started hating on the love I was getting from the coli brehs:mjcry:I didn't do it for the love, I did it for the brehs and my own enjoyment:mjcry: @cook asked me if I could have my own thread for reviews and I turned it down cause I didn't want the attention:mjcry:nikkas still hated:mjcry:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
breh why u link these to such shytty ass servers?
Its fast and its what the people use
5 mins is too slow for you?
jblxR2kmzQue2E.jpg

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Im done with Tyrese ol bytchmade ass! :scust::pacspit:

I mean I havent given up 100% but I am at 99%.:birdman:

We need a real nikka who aint bout that bullshyt. Is that too much to ask TWD??!!!:damn:

Tyrese cannot be like this in the comics because nikkas was hyping him. So quick question to the comic readers..Is the show version Tyrese anything like the comic version? Also is the show Tyrese what you pictured he would look like from reading the comics?

The comics are very different lol

michonne+wut+r+u+doin.+michonne+pls.+Reading+the+Walking_d53c82_4253337.jpg

:ahh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Im done with Tyrese ol bytchmade ass! :scust::pacspit:

I mean I havent given up 100% but I am at 99%.:birdman:

We need a real nikka who aint bout that bullshyt. Is that too much to ask TWD??!!!:damn:

Tyrese cannot be like this in the comics because nikkas was hyping him. So quick question to the comic readers..Is the show version Tyrese anything like the comic version? Also is the show Tyrese what you pictured he would look like from reading the comics?
hell naw he aint the same, he was a alpha in the comics, slayin pawgs and smashing michionne, also rick came to him for counsel and everything....but they pretty much completely changed tyreese on the show, his backstory isnt the same either, the only thing they really kept was that he uses a hammer instead of guns....oh and no i didnt picture cutty playing him either, i always thought henry simmons should've played tyreese
Tyreese_comic.jpg
MV5BMTI4NzMxNzAxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDM2NjYz._V1__SX1303_SY615_.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I wanna keep doing them, but what I feared is what happened: nikkas started hating on the love I was getting from the coli brehs:mjcry:I didn't do it for the love, I did it for the brehs and my own enjoyment:mjcry: @cook asked me if I could have my own thread for reviews and I turned it down cause I didn't want the attention:mjcry:nikkas still hated:mjcry:

Man, fukk everyone's opinion. :stopitslime: :camby:

Stop acting bytch made and feed the Coli streets. :feedme:

The hate is because these lames are :flabbynsick: that they can't reach your level.

:pacspit: them

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
Do it anyways brehs. The Coli needs you! I would always log on just to read your reviews on breaking bad :mjcry:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
one more thing. how maggie gon be out here in these zombie filled streets without any concern for her little sister who's been missing for quite some time and was last seen with darryl???? she ain't even asked that nikka what happened to her sister :heh:
She did ask about her. They played a voiceover right at the beginning of season 1 with Daryl saying the car w the cross took Beth but she's alive.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Cotdamn them cannibals took the 'dark meat- leg & thigh' concept to a whole new level:gladbron:

surprised I didn't spot a couple of biscuits with butter and jelly in that scene:whew:

-mediocre episode though:patrice:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston

Darryl told her what happen.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

You still gonna drop them Game of Thrones reviews though, right?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Maggie hasn't given a fukk about Beth since they got separated at the prison. She got that yellow fever.