They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Cutty's overgrown ass was caping for the white chillens and babysitting while Carol goes out and saves the day.

Bob was so busy crying that he got himself caught.

The pastor loses his shyt anytime he even sees a walker.

Why is every brother on this show acting like a lil bytch right now? :why:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Cutty's overgrown ass was caping for the white chillens and babysitting while Carol goes out and saves the day.

Bob was so busy crying that he got himself caught.

The pastor loses his shyt anytime he even sees a walker.

Why is every brother on this show acting like a lil bytch right now? :why:

I know right? why are sasha and michonne so much more gully than all the male black characters?????

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Its fast and its what the people use
5 mins is too slow for you?
jblxR2kmzQue2E.jpg
You didn't say IDM is needed. That's why I said it was a shytty server cuz nothing would come up as a download. Just a bunch of pop ups and some .exe file

tr2k

All Star
Daps
You didn't say IDM is needed. That's why I said it was a shytty server cuz nothing would come up as a download. Just a bunch of pop ups and some .exe file
You dont know how to download it, no one else has this problem

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Smug Terminus cannibals went BoBbin for D'angelo:russ: Barbecued his leg:gladbron:, and fleign mignon his foot:krs: That happy go lucky negro deserve to get gnawed up:banderas: Big p*ssy Tyrese so enamoured with Judith:scust:, but the brolic Mammy fool don't kill that CaC:mjpls: Somebody tell G.I. No to sit his flaming hair down:wtb: Mullet Gene spewing all of those fallacies:duck: Triple Og Carol still got her guard up:salute:, that's right shyt ain't all the way sweet, Rick:stopitslime: Black priest went fully retard cuz of his PAWGmbie:mjlol: TWD bringing the fukkery on a hundred, thousand, trillion:blessed:
:dwillhuh: :mjlol:

Posters out here "categorizing" legs and "fleigning" feet. :dahell: is fleign, shyt isn't even a word. It's Filet :russ:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Carl's nuts ain't dropped yet and he's tougher than them :beli: they're the weakest characters on the show :snoop:
cause to these cac writers we're not mentally tough enough to handle this stressful zombie world. better just leave it to those than cope and stay in your coward lane. either that or they just thought it would be cool to emasculate the black men.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I wanna keep doing them, but what I feared is what happened: nikkas started hating on the love I was getting from the coli brehs:mjcry:I didn't do it for the love, I did it for the brehs and my own enjoyment:mjcry: @cook asked me if I could have my own thread for reviews and I turned it down cause I didn't want the attention:mjcry:nikkas still hated:mjcry:
well, thats a damn shame.