They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Was there a time jump or something? Gareth talking like they've been hunting people for months:WHAT!:
Thinking on it that last ep made no sense:patrice: and is inconsistent with the previous eps. Tyrese :scust:.

That shish ka-bob looked good though:whew:. Hunters are :cook: and :eat:. Wonder what else is on the menu.

shoulda_pushed_him_d-01.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was there a time jump or something? Gareth talking like they've been hunting people for months:WHAT!:
Thinking on it that last ep made no sense:patrice: and is inconsistent with the previous eps. Tyrese :scust:.

That shish ka-bob looked good though:whew:. Hunters are :cook: and :eat:. Wonder what else is on the menu.

shoulda_pushed_him_d-01.gif

we saw tyrese beat that guy up, i didnt see any bruises on his face at the bob r q

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How'd them terminus cats go from frail suckas getting they booty took to sabertooth tooth status hunters? Comic cats hit me with some spoilers :feedme:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:
That is not a spoiler...it is a logical assumption based on thepreacher being too fukking squirrely, the evidence of people trying to get into the church that Rick and Carl found, the message about "You will burn in hell for this" dug into the wall of the church, the picture of the preacher with the white woman in the glasses who was the zombie in the basement that freaked him out so much. What other assumption could you make from that?
Y'all dudes need to chill with this hysterical overreaction over spoilers to the point you are seeing them where they don't exist.
:wow: damn breh....I deserved it :yeshrug:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit: @ those cacs feasting on D'Angelo's leg like that

Wire characters get no love, man fukk this show................

I'll watch next week tho

Last edited: