da0vc.jpg

:wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
ya'll must be white. after how much they demonize black men as violent, I kinda like the fact they made Tyreese a big teddy bear. It woulda been too easy for him to be the muscle. Its better that he's the one not trying to become an animal like the rest of them cacs.

shows that we black folks can keep our humanity even in the face of an apocacypse. while the cacs revert back to the animals we know them to be.
you can keep your humanity without become a male nanny :comeon: so you saying we can only be ultra violent or completely emasculated? Sasha prolly the closest to a regular black person we got on there. D'angelo a drunk, T dogs name was fukkin T dogg, oscar was a convict, and tyrese is an emasculated laughing stock that has now cost one of his friends his leg and probably life. they just started trying to make michonne more human with her interactions with Ca'Rell

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can keep your humanity without become a male nanny :comeon: so you saying we can only be ultra violent or completely emasculated? Sasha prolly the closest to a regular black person we got on there. D'angelo a drunk, T dogs name was fukkin T dogg, oscar was a convict, and tyrese is an emasculated laughing stock that has now cost one of his friends his leg and probably life. they just started trying to make michonne more human with her interactions with Ca'Rell

dunno why you catchin feelings if we got sasha and michonne already puttin in work. i don't have a problem with how they made tyreese. I like it. Its good to see that the one person who doesn't want to devolve into the sorta inhuman actions most of the characters are forced to turn into is the big strong brotha.

its more interesting television.

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
Sounds pretty black to me :troll:

:lolbron: