They were all choosin...except one

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
IMG-3002.jpg

:mjpls: See How he did her dirty? Smh. Knew there was more to it.

smh-wow.gif

Well, well, well and like clock work the narrative began with her being bitter, mean etc

I said she probably didn't want to be on camera, that would've been my response

Then a dude calls her sensitive because of the way she's being portrayed in the video after asking not to be on camera

SMH. This is why you cannot believe most of the bs on Al Gore's internet

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
smh-wow.gif

Well, well, well and like clock work the narrative began with her being bitter, mean etc

I said she probably didn't want to be on camera, that would've been my response

Then a dude calls her sensitive because of the way she's being portrayed in the video after asking not to be on camera

SMH. This is why you cannot believe most of the bs on Al Gore's internet

Did you see the first 12 comments? The first 12 comments with a total of 18,000 likes was all shytting on black women.

How you a grown as man with that much venom is unbeknownst to me. Acting just like the bytches they hate so much.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
People making too much of this in both directions.
He just a content creator trying to make a silly video. I doubt it was his intent to scapegoat her on some gender wars shyt. He just wants to show various reactions to his skit,
And on the same token, she has every right not to want to participate in sillyness with a stranger, its not some indictment on black women.
nor is it an indictment on black men

only a black man could write this post :salute:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This red pill shyt is like a virus. I started watching YouTube videos on paternity court and my recommends got flooded with red pill posters. I had to put a ton of them on ignore…again. Red pill rage bait is making google a lot of money the way they keep pushing it.

Last edited:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
So y'all gonna excuse her shytting on Blackmen??:mjpls:

18,000 people liking posts shytting her because she is a black woman who had the audacity to stand up for herself and assert her agency and boundaries? I think she gets a pass this time.

You're just gonna have to cry about it and move on, chief :yeshrug:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
This red pill shyt is like a virus. I started watching YouTube videos on paternity court and my recommends got flooded with red pill posters. I had to outa ton of them on ignore…again. Red pill rage bait is making google a lot of money the way they keep pushing it.

The Paternity-Court-to-Redpill Pipeline on YouTube is a real one :wow:

Same thing happened to my YouTube algorithm :francis:

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
As a younger black man on this site (26)- least favorite genre of black men are the desperate to go viral types. They’re usually c00ns with no self respect. fukk dude and his clout chasing video. He knew what he was doing making black women look overly disagreeable and unapproachable. He can have his preference without denigrating black women.

That being said shorty was tripping too. Going off about black men as a whole like every black dude on the planet dissed her. When a black man does bad- all black men are too blame. When a black man is good- it’s exceptional lol

Lastly, as others have said: doesn’t this ragebait get tiresome??? Doesn’t all this “black women ain’t shyt” stuff get redundant? If you want a non-black, just get one and be happy lol