They were all choosin...except one

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People making too much of this in both directions.
He just a content creator trying to make a silly video. I doubt it was his intent to scapegoat her on some gender wars shyt. He just wants to show various reactions to his skit,
And on the same token, she has every right not to want to participate in sillyness with a stranger, its not some indictment on black women.
nor is it an indictment on black men
This. But shorty’s comment in regards to her reaction does her no favors, she comes across as stank for sure now.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What about the comments coming from men saying how black women want to be single mothers, don't want marriage, etc.?
I’m only referring to the comment she made addressing the clip. She didn’t have to throw black men under the bus with her mommy issues shot. She should’ve saved it for the man in the video.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
IMG-3002.jpg

Thread about to go thermonuclear now :wow:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I’m only referring to the comment she made addressing the clip. She didn’t have to throw black men under the bus with her mommy issues shot. She should’ve saved it for the man in the video.

You gotta address both sides of the equation.

Read the first 12 comments on that IG page, then look at the amount of likes each one has. Those 12 comments demeaning black women got about 18k likes total.

How do you expect someone to have a positive attitude if others leave ugly comments and those comments get thousands of likes?:jbhmm:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
She ain't talking about me, so I don't care.

As far as to why she didn't play along, she already mentioned she didn't want to be on camera. Maybe she was having a bad day? Maybe she had a boyfriend?

Then why not just walk away and not even answer his questions?

Simple