They were all choosin...except one

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
IMG-3002.jpg

:mjpls: See How he did her dirty? Smh. Knew there was more to it.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
IMG-3002.jpg

:mjpls: See How he did her dirty? Smh. Knew there was more to it.

The black woman saw a lame and said get your corny attention seeking ass out my face trying to put me on the internet without my permission.

The white and Asian women are starved for attention and will later turn on him.

Lmaoooo I didn't even see this response :dead:

Coli virgins exposing themselves again.
1)they are virgins who hate women
2) they aren't black and have never been around black women so don't know how they act or behave.
3) they broke

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People making too much of this in both directions.
He just a content creator trying to make a silly video. I doubt it was his intent to scapegoat her on some gender wars shyt. He just wants to show various reactions to his skit,
And on the same token, she has every right not to want to participate in sillyness with a stranger, its not some indictment on black women.
nor is it an indictment on black men

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
So everyone is going to ignore the "This is why Black Men have Mommy issues" line?

I'm gonna say something since it's obvious alot are too scared or obtuse to mention it. Why not just play along if it's a silly content video. You obviously stayed talking to him and let him ask you questions. Either just walk away or just be a good sport

Saying "Yes I'll marry you :unimpressed:" or "Of course I won't :pachaha:" would have been funnier

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Why did she have to bring all black men in the convo, with this is why black men have mommy issues

U could have just blasted homeboy not all black men
Exactly lets not parse around that nonsense she was calling out black men specifically and thats flat out wrong. What does one silly content creator have to do with black men having issues? We know her type already, ive told brothers on here some of the most hateful stuff i have seen online about black men wasnt on st0rmfr0nt or breitbart it was on lipstickalley..

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So everyone is going to ignore the "This is why Black Men have Mommy issues" line?

I'm gonna say something since it's obvious alot are too scared or obtuse to mention it. Why not just play along if it's a silly content video. You obviously stayed talking to him and let him ask you questions. Either just walk away or just be a good sport

Saying "Yes I'll marry you :unimpressed:" or "Of course I won't :pachaha:" would have been funnier

She ain't talking about me, so I don't care.

As far as to why she didn't play along, she already mentioned she didn't want to be on camera. Maybe she was having a bad day? Maybe she had a boyfriend?