TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not taught to be wives
:beli:

End up single and then wonder why that is
My nikka. The nikka who gets the most chick is the one who understands chicks just wanna have fun. And that means knowing not to get attached emotionally. Which means you’re having fun too with whomever you like. Life will test you to see if you really bout it bout it. Be ready.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
18,000 people liking posts shytting her because she is a black woman who had the audacity to stand up for herself and assert her agency and boundaries? I think she gets a pass this time.

You're just gonna have to cry about it and move on, chief :yeshrug:
A mangina. Male Children of the gynocracy tolerate disrespect for a pat on the head by misandrists.:pacspit:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Try to get attention from a horde of white women on camera. Then think.
a sista gon give you play like that tho.

Sistas do not play that shyt at all.

Also real talk.

You not on shyt.
Showing you getting on with white women and you black.

Go do yo dirty all by yo lonely breh.
Some sistas find out. They will leave you to that gpofie ass white women fetish. Then dem same nikkaz be making them goof ass comments about black women sounding offbrand as hell.

Art Barr

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
A mangina. Male Children of the gynocracy tolerate disrespect for a pat on the head by misandrists.:pacspit:

I'm not a hit dog hollering.

With that said, what would you prefer we do? Yell and stomp our feet via text boxes on TheColi? Should I find out where she is, pull up, and tell her that she's a "misandrist POS?"

What does any of that accomplish? Not a fukking thing.

"Tolerating disrespect" :mjlol: get a life.