They want to turn Nate Grey into a Homosexual.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
fukk no. nate is one of my favorite characters. its bad enough that they had fukk boy osborn nerf him, now lames want him gay? why dont they make new gay characters, or better yet, work with what they have?

anole and northstar got tossed in the trash with quickness, and after making bobby gay, no one came out to read his shyt

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who does marvel and dc with this homo shyt think they are appealing too?
Why do they alienate straight boy audiences to cater to the 500 homo comic book buyers who wage twitter campaigns.
shyt like this is why US comic industry is dead.
Nothing to do with stories or art but it is the gays

Lmao

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Nothing to do with stories or art but it is the gays

Lmao
In a lot of the entertainment industries, movies, music, especially the formerly young straight male dominated mediums video games and comics, the artists who work in these companies have begun to actively attack and write or design games and stories that is not geared toward the main group of buyers. They ignore the market for their product to push ideological non-sense.

This has killed comics, it was about to do so to gaming until the gamergate shyt exposed what was going on behind the scenes and with regard to the gaming media.

Its a real problem and it makes no sense that the money men allow it to happen.

Last week you had 2 people saying make JOker gay again, this week make Nate Grey a homo. They already made Alan Scott a homo for no reason, same with Bobby Drake. You counter this with trying to force garbage ass mary sue female heroes into the spotlight that no one wants, and the endless reboots, lack of editorial oversight. You can easily see why American comic industry is dead.

Like someone said earlier though, its easy to see what the deal is, the money people don't give a damn about comics except for the already established IP benefits for movies and tv.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a lot of the entertainment industries, movies, music, especially the formerly young straight male dominated mediums video games and comics, the artists who work in these companies have begun to actively attack and write or design games and stories that is not geared toward the main group of buyers. They ignore the market for their product to push ideological non-sense.

This has killed comics, it was about to do so to gaming until the gamergate shyt exposed what was going on behind the scenes and with regard to the gaming media.

Its a real problem and it makes no sense that the money men allow it to happen.

Last week you had 2 people saying make JOker gay again, this week make Nate Grey a homo. They already made Alan Scott a homo for no reason, same with Bobby Drake. You counter this with trying to force garbage ass mary sue female heroes into the spotlight that no one wants, and the endless reboots, lack of editorial oversight. You can easily see why American comic industry is dead.

Like someone said earlier though, its easy to see what the deal is, the money people don't give a damn about comics except for the already established IP benefits for movies and tv.
If it was making money they would keep doing what makes them money.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that I think about it that means cable is gay.
I wonder how deadpool feels about that?

I have never seen cable with a woman and nate grey was fukking his mom.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Now that I think about it that means cable is gay.
I wonder how deadpool feels about that?

I have never seen cable with a woman and nate grey was fukking his mom.

youre wrong on two counts. nate and cable are like twin brothers, not the same person. one being gay has no bearing on the other. and cable used to have a thing with domino for the longest time

that maddie nate shyt was wierd, ill give you that.