They tryna teach young black girls that white men are your savior…movie trailer

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This is not how the story went down on those boats Netflex or whatever 😑
It's Road to El Dorado for the next gen

that movie had people thinking Cortez and Co. were in knight armor and they were gonna just walk thru the natives. When really the Aztec enemies and the Slaves did most of the work

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
yet they were complaining about bronny james prom date
That’s lowkey a pro black sentiment from black women to be bothered by the pawg lifestyle. This bullshyt ass movie, only a black family with an adopted cac like masta p’s fantasy family in lil romeo would hit play

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
@Jcotton1
My point in saying that it matters is that we need more black media, and we need it to be mainstream. We need it to be popping. We're in a culture war and we're trying to fight it with good parenting. Sometimes that's not enough.

Media sculpts the mind. Especially young ones.

We gotta clean up the damn nasty house we live in currently . We can't worry about down the street when you have old food in the kitchen stuck on plates growing mold.

Currently we have rap/ skreet culture. President Obama, Dr Cosby among many others have begged and pleeded for us to get our shyt together. We need to destroy rap culture . I stand by this if Dr. King nem were here he would be appalled by our behavior . A few young jackass would call him an ole nukka and tell to stfu.

No one in my family raps yet we own the land we sharecropper on and we have corps paying us to use the land for organic farming , gone to college no debt, grad school, many have kids now . I know some wealthy black and white folks they would be considered boring.

I said all that to say getting up and staying focused for that degree ain't fun working at a hospital and over nights stocking shelves if need to be has to be looked at as a better alternative vs selling drugs on the block.

Push come to shove many talk a good game but they still the same folk who has this stupid azz debate Russell vs future and swag at 40+. You talking media that's what's considered popping.

My white friend got married at 24 he and I played soccer together coming up. If he were like us he would be considered lame as hell cause he didnt blow his 20s screwing everything that moved cause he's a grad of Michigan and Duke. He and his girl came from bread upper middle class. Did he have fun yeah but he cut the nonsense out early 2nd qt instead of waiting till 4 mins left in damn game and you trying to overcome a 15 pt deficit.

I currently mentor in Philly with manup Phl. I also tutor.

Klaus Schwab

Technocrat AKA Dr. Cocteau
Daps
Reppin
World Economic Forum
Daniel 2:43
As you saw the iron mixed with soft clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.

They are trying to wipe us out using soft tactics for now. The bible is a book written to and for negroes scattered to the 4 corners of the earth. They want us to make mixed babies (which are not you).

Daniel 2:43 is about transhumanism not racial mixing.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
No shyt Sherlock. That's why u give them black books with kids like themselves in them and other things. Like me everytime it's homecoming weekend my siblings bring my nieces and nephews down to campus. Hell my folks live 45 mins away they come too.

The most important thing is to live in a black neighborhood and send your kids to black schools. They are less likely to get wrapped up into cac propaganda. It's not enough to be good parent. You have to put your children in productive black environments so when your not around they are still getting black influence and positive black male influence.

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The most important thing is to live in a black neighborhood and send your kids to black schools. They are less likely to get wrapped up into cac propaganda. It's not enough to be good parent. You have to put your children in productive black environments so when your not around they are still getting black influence and positive black male influence.

I gotta disagree. I currently own in a black neighborhood pre gentrification. Which was passed down via my great unk who was one of the first Black Principal's in the city. Living in a black neighborhood ain't all it's cracked up to be when u have renters who disrespect the neighborhood.

I've seen in two of the biggest Black American cities in the country. My parents still own their home where I was born. They had bread from their parents and they grinded like we were on welfare. Yet they managed to have dinner with us nightly. We lived in a well off cac area it's was closer to work via train for both.
They had us all in Jack and Jill. Did I listen to rap? Yeah somewhat but I knew rap is just that music. I wouldn't dare sell drugs or any of that. My siblings all attended Hbcus for undergrad I am currently and so will my little brother.

Living in a white area taught me how to navigate and move ski trips, passport trips, having water polo as an option at school. I'm comfortable in fancier areas. Hell a few yrs ago I was in a fancy hotel with my current now ex. We took the elevator and fancy soccer mom got on with her daughter in tow. She smelled my cologne her husband wore the same thing. I looked like a thug baggy evisus, cardigan gold and wood frames. I recommend some tea for her and her daughter at the restaurant where they were headed.

I knew I was black having grandparents in the rural south gave me an education no hotep YouTuber ever could. My grand parents and great grands literally got it out the damn mud. They are the definition of hustlas. Neither my nana or pop pop had a car. Yet they stayed together until pop pop died raised 10 kids. Pop pop worked at the saw mill. They left their kids with life lessons and a bit of paper.

It's all about who you surround your kids with. None of my Pops friends brought nonsense to the house the same thing with Ma Dukes. They are friends with fellow black upper middle class professionals. Did they forget where they came from naw.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I turned my Netflix off so I won't be watching the bullshyt...:ld: I'm negging the video soon as I get home.