They tryna teach young black girls that white men are your savior…movie trailer

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Daniel 2:43
As you saw the iron mixed with soft clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.

They are trying to wipe us out using soft tactics for now. The bible is a book written to and for negroes scattered to the 4 corners of the earth. They want us to make mixed babies (which are not you).

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
To me fair, GMB is a motto here, and a lot of y'all are quite vocal about not wanting to provide for women and having no obligation to protect anyone.

You have to be willing and worthy my dear. You have to be willing to wait an see the man work in front of you. It works both ways.

Last edited:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
To the vast majority of black people.....it's just entertainment :manny:

The pushing and shaping of narratives through mass media entertainment is a fantasy/ conspiracy that only tin foil hat wearers believe in.
As you saw the iron mixed with soft clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To me fair, GMB is a motto here, and a lot of y'all are quite vocal about not wanting to provide for women and having no obligation to protect anyone.
You are 100% correct and I cringe when I see those types of threads and sentiments made.

I personally (and I can confidently say that I speak for alot of black men) don't co-sign none of that foolishness so take The coli with a grain of salt.

And if it was up to me, anyone making a PAWG thread would be banned immediately :manny:

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman

That scripture has nothing to with interracial marriage. That’s talking about political incongruity.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
You are 100% correct and I cringe when I see those types of threads and sentiments made.

This isn't 1930 bro.... women dont view marriage as important.

Not in the same way that our mothers and grandmothers did.

Its a new day. Men are simply adjusting to the climate.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I wish Paul Mooney was still alive. He usually had a very keen insight into this kind of thing with Hollywood. His take on the princess and the frog remake was really insightful

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
That scripture has nothing to with interracial marriage. That’s talking about political incongruity.
It’s speaking of both. In KJV it says mingle seed and the bible is written to negroes.

42And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle.43As you saw the iron mixed with soft clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage,c but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.

42And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. 43And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
This is not how the story went down on those boats Netflex or whatever 😑