They tryna teach young black girls that white men are your savior…movie trailer

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm telling y'all, the anti-black male propaganda is ramping up more and more.

I hear it in so much of the music.

Damn near every new female R&B song I hear is on some "fukk niqqaz" tip:

And let's not get into the rap:

This song (fukk n1gga free) has 14 million views

And I absolutely loathe this new Megan song:

They are (and have been for a long time) destroying the image of the black male. This is exactly why they push the most negative and stereotypical imagery of us through rap music.

The black man's image has been reduced to gangbangers, thugs, drugdealers, pimps and players.

Subconsciously, largely due to mass media, the black man is seen (even by some black women) as less desirable when it comes to being taken serious as far as relationships and being providers and protectors.

Most of you are gonna scoff at the OP for suggesting what he's suggesting but nothing is a coincidence. It's NOT a coincidence that this little girl is black and the "Hero" is a good looking white man.

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
no nikka it always matters. media matters. you can't control everything your kid does when you're not around, and even if you do shyt like restrict access to the internet it's gonna backfire

No shyt Sherlock. That's why u give them black books with kids like themselves in them and other things. Like me everytime it's homecoming weekend my siblings bring my nieces and nephews down to campus. Hell my folks live 45 mins away they come too.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
@Jcotton1
My point in saying that it matters is that we need more black media, and we need it to be mainstream. We need it to be popping. We're in a culture war and we're trying to fight it with good parenting. Sometimes that's not enough.

Media sculpts the mind. Especially young ones.

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
I'm telling y'all, the anti-black male propaganda is ramping up more and more.

I hear it in so much of the music.

Damn near every new female R&B song I hear is on some "fukk niqqaz" tip:

And let's not get into the rap:

This song (fukk n1gga free) has 14 million views

And I absolutely loathe this new Megan song:

They are (and have been for a long time) destroying the image of the black male. This is exactly why they push the most negative and stereotypical imagery of us through rap music.

The black man's image has been reduced to gangbangers, thugs, drugdealers, pimps and players.

Subconsciously, largely due to mass media, the black man is seen (even by some black women) as less desirable when it comes to being taken serious as far as relationships and being providers and protectors.

Most of you are gonna scoff at the OP for suggesting what he's suggesting but nothing is a coincidence. It's NOT a coincidence that this little girl is black and the "Hero" is a good looking white man.

I see the patterns too. But Complaining about it isn’t the answer. The only thing you can do is stand on your square as a man. Only a remnant can make it anyway.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Is this based on Daughters of the Trade?

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
To me fair, GMB is a motto here, and a lot of y'all are quite vocal about not wanting to provide for women and having no obligation to protect anyone.