THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

Uvalde ass cops :mjlol
As a black man, I ain't worried about some fukking antifa. Who cares if they are real or not anyways. But, more than likely its just right wing retards on twitter calling any "enemy" antifa right now. The amount of people they have called antifa only to not be antifa outnumbers the actual antifa members doing anything of note by far.

Hell they claimed their own people at Jan 6th were antifa. I wish you folks on this board would stop listening to these right wing retards.
I've literally seen and interacted with them irl. It's a actual group.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Did trump throw up the nazi salute after the fist pumps? :francis:
s7OpA7d.gif

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
President Biden is going to address the nation momentarily.... :ohhh:
"My fellow Ukranians... I meant uhh Armenians :smugbiden:

Today President Biden was shot at.... wait that's me :smugbiden:

President Putin just shot at Kamala Obama, we gotta stop that guy :smugbiden:

That's why I'm pledging 1 billion dollars for Israel, we gotta save NATO :smugbiden:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
You can't be serious right. A show full of multiple examples of Italia mobsters committing heinous crimes and blaming it on two black guys...was racist against black people? Not to mention the general level of ineptitude on display by Tony and all of the mob (except for Furio lol).
Incompetence was a feature of everyone on the show, including the mobsters. Look at Pine Barrens.