THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps
Gotta love all these MAGA pieces of shyt clutching their pearls and crying over "political violence" when they were calling for Mike Pence's hanging just 4 years ago. I obviously don't condone this kind of shyt, but Trump and his braindead supporters have created the conditions for this type of animosity and toxicity with their violent, hateful rhetoric.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I don't think this is fake at all.

It's clearly real and it's about to ignite these people something serious.

And to anyone saying "It's not that deep breh".
Did you forget January 6th?
That happened breh, I'm telling you, the fukkery can only get more ridiculously from here.
Been meaning to watch Civil War.

Tonights a good night. :damn:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
You know we could have a cordial discussion without you resorting to demeaning? You could’ve easily asked. “Why do you think that bro”

Or maybe you’re maybe you’re just childish and your emotions got to you. Idk

But I’ll indulge my guy

One, the other party is calling for their standing president to step down. They have shown no support for the VP or offered a viable candidate(which is too late honestly at this point). They are publicly saying that they have no faith in him. You know what the right is saying? Not a got damn thing

I’ve served in several countries where an assignation has been attempted on a leader. You know what happens when they survive. The support rises, media coverage increases, and the individual is made to look like a got damn hero, because why are they trying to kill him if his message isn’t that strong or they are scared.

Simply put. It’s not complex at all.
No one is gonna care about this except for his followers that were gonna vote for him anyway

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
If two people died I'm not seeing how y'all still calling this fake :yeshrug:

But I also realized I don't care :ohhh: bouta finish playing witcher 3 then watch this Jaron Ennis boxing match

Why not call it fake? Those same supporters are the people who are quick to call everything false flag, dead people actors and all this other bullshyt.

fukk trump and all his punk ass supporters :pacspit: