THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Broaden your thought process here, let's theorize

What if it was a foreigner sent to stir up the pot here during election year? :jbhmm:

Best way to throw a country off it's center is creating internal chaos
I could def see Russia doing that, but best believe that shooter wouldn't have missed if he was FSB. They got they hands fool with Ukraine right now.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
last poll I saw (they are all inaccurate) said it's neck and neck, going to be a big one come November 5th.
You are looking at public polls. Campaigns look at internal stuff too which shows trends. Biden had been hogging the airwaves lately, which is actually making him sympathetic. Chump is a complete narcissist. He has to one up Biden to regain the airwaves. Frankly I have been waiting on the fake assassination attempt, except I thought that he would save it until October much like the cliffhanger on television Chump must be really desperate to get the spotlight on something else other than Biden and Project 2025 which the media and public have taken notice of.

All of this stuff is going to backfire because it just reemphasizes to people how unstable and volatile shyt is around Chump and how simple and calm shyt is around Biden.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the worst thing somebody could do man. This could garner sympathy votes for him. I hope it's staged somehow and found to be right wing attempt for sympathy. I'd feel bad for the guy myself, I'm not for any type of attempted assassinations.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
5KKnSd8.png

c00n down :umad: