THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
They used that campaign money to hire a random migrant to dress up in party city fatigues with a dikks sporting goods pellet rifle :russ:

And how did somebody die secret service must've shot a random bystander bc those "bullets" wasn't doing shyt :mjlol:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Who here is now voting for Trump because he got shot? Anyone actually have this thought process? I'm curious if anyone in this thread actually has this thought process. My guess probably not.

People who loved trump will love him more but they were voting for him anyways. Those who hate trump are just sad the shooter was unsuccessful.
I doubt this will garner him many extra votes.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
I hate how dumb humans are. This will probably give him the election now and not a single policy of his will have changed. Undecided's will now vote for him based on the fact some goofy tried to kill him and not on what he can do for them and for the country for the next 4 years.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
It's fukked up there's so much guns and fukking undiagnosed mental patients. Just creates the shooting events every few weeks.

It's too late too. Too many loopholes. More guns than people in circulation.

I know some insane MAGA folks are going to use this as a boiling point. :skip:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
That police department is fukking cooked :whew: no funding coming through there for a long time

Secret service bullshytting until something goes wrong is embarrassing as well :snoop: Obama got these guys protecting him too
Trump didn't used to pay cities for his rallies. They were like handle your own shyt:hubie: