THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Who here is now voting for Trump because he got shot? Anyone actually have this thought process? I'm current anyone in this thread actually has this thought process. My guess probably not.

People who loved trump will love him more but they were voting for him anyways. Those who hate trump are just said the shooter was unsuccessful.
I doubt this will garner him many extra votes.

A lot of undecideds will be swayed by this. The pictures of his defiance, the narrative about how he risked his life for the country and all that shyt. It's a wrap.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I could def see Russia doing that, but best believe that shooter wouldn't have missed if he was FSB. They got they hands fool with Ukraine right now.

They already got the guy now so it's over, but best believe Russia isn't the only place who'd wanna pull something right now

Israel probably loading up a crazy missile care package for Gaza right now while all the media attention is on this :sadcam:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I'm not saying they're in on it, but all them 2A lovin folks know what a gunshot sounds like and they barely flinched til Trump went down. I'm watching it again and even some people were yelling GET DOWN, dude with a top hat is watching like he's tryna which wrestler is gonna beat the 10 count.
My point is that if the crowd weren't in on it, then their reaction was genuine whether it was staged or not, cause shots for sure rang out. Irl people often don't react like the movies with everyone scrambling for cover, often times people just freeze like a deer in the headlights.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
He was actually inches of dying. Unbelievable. Not a fan but I'm glad he wasn't killed.
We coulda been smoking on some mid right now

Obama come on what gif | Tony Reinke