THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I know some of y'all are closeted Trumpers but stop trying to minimize the legitimacy and seriousness of this... ain't nothing was staged about this shooting.

All it shows is how much he's despised, hated, and disliked...on top of showing the lengths some people are willing to take just to stop him from being reelected. The shooter didn't have good aim probably because they were nervous/shaky in the moment but ain't nobody going to stage a bullet to the head just to prove some point, even tho Trump is crazy a man like him with that kind of ego and delusion, I guarantee he likes living more than the prospect of death.

I know some of y'all have a “mythical/martyr” ideal image of Trump but let's be real here, none of this shyt was fake.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This is nonsense theology based on an immature and naive view of religion. God isn't a puppetmaster controlling every person's actions. Under your sick belief system, every child rape and torture victim is being victimized with God's approval, every child war victim dies with God's blessing.

God gave people free will, and part of having free will is that you can use it for good or for bad. If you want to walk down the street and hurt an innocent child tomorrow, no Secret Service agent is going to be there to stop you. You want to believe that God protects Donald Trump but not Martin Luther King Jr., that he keeps Barron Trump blessed but not Tamir Rice, that he wants White people to colonize and Black people to be enslaved.

We can't blame every evil act on God. People decide whether they will obey God or rebel against Him, and there are real consequences to those decisions.

You hate the truth :umad:

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
django-unchained.gif

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
So let's say it was staged, the entire crowd was in on it?

Using the audience reaction isn't good evidence to determine whether it was staged or not.
I'm not saying they're in on it, but all them 2A lovin folks know what a gunshot sounds like and they barely flinched til Trump went down. I'm watching it again and even some people were yelling GET DOWN, dude with a top hat is watching like he's tryna which wrestler is gonna beat the 10 count.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
the fact yall wanna believe its not real with live video all on twitter is insane

Someone is getting fired that's fukking crazy.

Low ass roof and he's crawling for minutes and no-one gave a shyt?

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Imagine using your body for cover to protect this fatass and he is more concerned about fist pumping for a photo op

And what's worse are grown ass men getting their dikk hard to it. There's really no saving this country :dead: