THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkas called me MAGA for saying Trump was gonna take the rapper approach to his felony charges

Now that he's been shot he's about to Pac the fukk outta this:dead: I guarantee they're pressing up shirts of bloody faced Trump pumping his fist in front of the conveniently placed American flag

This shyt is over:manny:

The power of images and media is omnipresent

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The same people who viciously mocked george floyd and blamed travyon martin for his own demise and created memes about that child, now want us to feel sympathy for a rapist convicted felon because his ear got grazed by glass fragments, this people are venomous and evil and you have to be ruthless when dealing with them, if this had been biden i guarantee you there would be jokes on the right about it, i dont condone violence in anyway but i wont be shedding any crocodile tears. This people are evil and are on a mission to ensure every black child and citizen has lesser rights and liberties

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is awful regardless of where you fall on the political spectrum. My prayers for the victims family. We need better gun control

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah, I don't think this was staged.

It was simply a really dumb fukking assassination attempt.

Absolutely a pathetic one that's basically going to do the opposite of what it was meant to do.

Might go down as a top 3 WOAT assassination attempt.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
...Trump shot at Maga rally...Biden sworn in on Air Force One....

Well ain't that some sh*t.

*turns page*

Y2Pfukn.png

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
So let's say it was staged, the entire crowd was in on it?

Using the audience reaction isn't good evidence to determine whether it was staged or not.
I don't think it was staged possibly but the whole hitman/assassin performance is crazy.

Even how according to some of the attendee the guy was crawling for minutes getting ready.

Genuinely crazy set of events.