THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I think he is as well, very very scared. He did that whole bravado in the moment whatever when the adrenaline was high. Like an athlete when you sprain that ankle but still continue then the next day its the size of a grapefruit. When hes in a private hes thinking that a Rich old white man almost got his brains blown out even with the "best security in the world" oh crap. That's the closest he's ever been to death.
What I been telling y'all nikkas for years.

They have nothing to fear, when they do, they will fall back.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Name yourself after a kids cartoon and think I wouldn't knock yo ass out as soon as you started to talk stupid

Sure DETROIT E.

Closest you or the other spazz outs under you will get is the fantasy fiction you just wrote above.

Stop dreaming and get a fukking brain cell. tell you come to the real world and you think im an actual cartoon character and go deeper into your fan fiction

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What I been telling y'all nikkas for years.

They have nothing to fear, when they do, they will fall back.

Yup dude probably thought he could never ever ever be touched. And it wasn't in another country, it wasn't even in a heated zone it was right in the heart of america at one of his rallies and by a republican as well. Trump has never been to war never been robbed, assaulted etc. , he's always had the power his whole life this is prob the only time in his life when its like oh crap. I'm sure if you were to let of a firecracker near trump now he'd prob piss his pants.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
So why get a 20 year old who flunked out of the rifle club according to reports?
they can’t track it back to Biden that way :whew:
Whenever it's a cac shooter the media runs with the 'he was bullied' narrative

If he was blacc tho :mjpls: