THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
IMG-20240715-141115.jpg

:wow:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Why is the media trying to make us like this mfer now
because the media wants him around.

When Trump got hit, their meal ticket flashed in front of their eyes.

You see their days are cold without him
but they're hurting while they're with him
and though their hearts can't take no more
they keep on runnin back to him

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They saying dude going to change his rhetoric now but it’s too late he created this atmosphere. It shouldn’t take a near death experience to realized you into deep.

I always thought he was using this dumbass whites to get what he want but now it’s too deep

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
They saying dude going to change his rhetoric now but it’s too late he created this atmosphere. It shouldn’t take a near death experience to realized you into deep.

I always thought he was using this dumbass whites to get what he want but now it’s too deep
He will double down

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The dude being some incel ***** dork gotta be scaring Republicans and showing them how dangerous the MAGA movement is. Because it shows anyone can get it. If every politician is a pedophile who hangs out with Epstein and does child sacrifices why are any of them safe? Trump is supposed to be their God yet he almost got domed off the radicalization of some kid. If he can’t get got why should any Republican think they can walk with zero security?

They are literally orchestrating their own destruction. I wonder if the Lindsay Grahams, Chris Christie’s, and Ted Cruz realize that?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The dude being some incel ***** dork gotta be scaring Republicans and showing them how dangerous the MAGA movement is. Because it shows anyone can get it. If every politician is a pedophile who hangs out with Epstein and does child sacrifices why are any of them safe? Trump is supposed to be their God yet he almost got domed off the radicalization of some kid. If he can’t get got why should any Republican think they can walk with zero security?

They are literally orchestrating their own destruction. I wonder if the Lindsay Grahams, Chris Christie’s, and Ted Cruz realize that?
they're having a tough time setting a narrative behind it. Since its a Republican white male they really can't scapegoat Dems or any marginalized group of people

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Perfect analogy but they too deep with trying to get their ideologies in power that they didn’t think this deep.

Project 2025 goes against all white radical groups they love America and not trying to restructure nothing. This shyt going to explode in itself if he wins this election.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps